• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

INSANEMUSTANG9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 mustang gt
I wouldn't be surprised if someone in this thread is recruiting these kids. Most likely someone who's deceiving us by defending Ford all the time....so no one can suspect him šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Screenshot_20230811_121515_Instagram.jpg
I heard about that happening but did think it was true. Itā€™s truly stupid, taking brand new cars off factory grounds dumping them in public and hoping nothing happens to them, some people were saying maybe they were waiting on parts, but then you gotta pick them back up to finish them.

OP
OP

RealEvan125

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I heard about that happening but did think it was true. Itā€™s truly stupid, taking brand new cars off factory grounds dumping them in public and hoping nothing happens to them, some people were saying maybe they were waiting on parts, but then you gotta pick them back up to finish them.
I didnā€™t even hear about this someone stole a mustang off of the lots??

INSANEMUSTANG9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 mustang gt
I didnā€™t even hear about this someone stole a mustang off of the lots??
Not off dealer lots Or factory lots. just were everywhere they are dumping them, one them is mine, they donā€™t tell us anything, just give us a Tracker they never update

OP
OP

RealEvan125

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Not off dealer lots Or factory lots. just were everywhere they are dumping them, one them is mine, they donā€™t tell us anything, just give us a Tracker they never update
Ohhhh I know what you mean. I checked with a ford advisor and they said my mustang was still at the ford plant so hopefully thatā€™s the case

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Stankmode is a douche, he also pirated our drone guys video and posted on his channel with no shout outs to Rick. Heā€™s a turd!
He did ask for permission though

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
He did ask for permission though
Stangmode might not be an insider, but at least he is looking for information and is able to share it to a large audience.

Gotta give credit to the source tho, instead of needing to get called out to do so. Hopefully he learned from his mistake. I dont think its that big a deal.
Sponsored