• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dealer info on OKTB

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Since ford chat is of no help, I figured this would be a good place to follow what people are being told from their dealerships with regard to ETA or OKTB announcement. The more of you guys that share your info the more easily we can see if there are patterns or whatnot. Please share if you’ve been told anything recently.
Sponsored

jbeansem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus 2014
I wouldn't say Ford chat is no help. They can tell you the exact state of the car the company allows them to. That being, they are produced but in production still. They can't risk leaking behind the scenes company talks or info as they probably really don't know and if they did, why would they risk their job.

And then anything the dealers say I imagine is speculation based on that same info.

OP
OP
Jrws1014

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Dealers have access to regional reps and get off the record info all the time

Trinz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT (Awaiting)
Since ford chat is of no help, I figured this would be a good place to follow what people are being told from their dealerships with regard to ETA or OKTB announcement. The more of you guys that share your info the more easily we can see if there are patterns or whatnot. Please share if you’ve been told anything recently.
Just got a text from my dealer. He said OKTB hasn't been achieved yet and my delivery which was supposed to be 8/4 got pushed back to 8/14.

He says OKTB likely to be next week.

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
Just got a text from my dealer. He said OKTB hasn't been achieved yet and my delivery which was supposed to be 8/4 got pushed back to 8/14.

He says OKTB likely to be next week.
WTAF FORD?! Seriously.

Downtown Canada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Two weeks ago, my dealer told me ETA would be Aug 10-16. I'm in Ontario Canada

Trinz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT (Awaiting)
Two weeks ago, my dealer told me ETA would be Aug 10-16. I'm in Ontario Canada
I would check with them again, mine has changed 4 times already.

It was Jul 21-28 at first then Jul 28-Aug 3 then Aug 4 confirmed, now August 14th.
God knows at this point lol

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
S650 Mustang Dealer info on OKTB 1690987833860

Some how I doubt I'll have it before the 20th. :(

10basscat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I just checked with chat…my previous ETA was 1-7 Aug - now it’s 11-17 Aug. The representative only said they are probably waiting for the “official sales date” to ship them. This is just getting ridiculous at this point…

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500
I was told my my dealer manager OKTB had been reached Monday and my car would arrive by weeks end. I was very skeptical of course and know for sure that was a false statement.
This whole launch is a monkey show at this point. Can't blame the dealers. Can't blame Ford chat representatives...as they only know what they are told. The blame lies in a large disconnect in Ford within their corporate boundaries. It starts at the top and trickles down. This one assumes this one is doing their job and on point but in reality nothing gets accomplished timely as accountability is never held. LOL, same thing in government.

mustangmike2176

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Dark Horse, '20 Explorer, '17 F150
I'm in the Greater Hamilton (Ontario, Canada) area. My dealer told me that although they have no VIN for my Dark Horse order yet, to prepare myself for a 2024 Spring delivery. They anticipate that Dark Horse deliveries to Canada will stop early to mid-November due to the low-profile tires. Ford will not deliver them in snow/ice conditions for safety reasons. This is NOT the case for the Ecoboost or GT models. These are not official statements from Ford, but rather comments told to me by my sales rep. I placed my Dark Horse order on March 6. *sigh*

Given some of the information I have gathered on this site, I'm guessing roughly six weeks after a VIN is received until the vehicle is delivered. The last updates said that DH productions were being scheduled for the end of September. So even if I received my VIN today, and was scheduled for the first week of October due to scheduling availability, that would take me into mid-November.

Patience is a virtue, but try explaining that to a kid on Christmas morning...

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
I was told my my dealer manager OKTB had been reached Monday and my car would arrive by weeks end. I was very skeptical of course and know for sure that was a false statement.
This whole launch is a monkey show at this point. Can't blame the dealers. Can't blame Ford chat representatives...as they only know what they are told. The blame lies in a large disconnect in Ford within their corporate boundaries. It starts at the top and trickles down. This one assumes this one is doing their job and on point but in reality nothing gets accomplished timely as accountability is never held. LOL, same thing in government.
The whole thing reminds me of that scene in Ford vs Ferrari where they are just pointlessly passing a folder around in circles until it gets to Henry Ford ll.

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2024 Mustang 9(soon)
I personally think Ford is full of crap. My dealer told me my mustang was being delivered on 7/29 at 8:00 am. Never heard anything as I suspected. Tuesday, ford sends email, sorry production of your mustang is delayed. Called ford and dealer on tuesday, car is built sitting in Dearborn, waiting for pickup, once it’s released. I get it they want us to have quality product, just tell us the real story, cut the corporate bs. Honestly goes a long way.