• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dealer Add ons

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
The salesman snuck something called a desert package on my car for a little over 2K. I didn't realize it until I was looking at the paper work latter. I still don't know all that it included but I know of two things. Window tinting which granted might help keep the car cooler but I want more visibility through the window and after a few years, the window tinting looks bad from peeling and scratches. The other thing is some sort of finish on the paint. From what I understand, you aren't supposed to even wax the car for a while to give the paint sufficient time to dry. The sales man I worked with quit and when the new one introduced himself, I was able to get the package removed. I hope so because they are making enough money on the dealer premium. Even though they had an allocation for 10 dark horses, I got number 5 only a few days after the order book opened.
Sponsored