• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Stangmode might not be an insider, but at least he is looking for information and is able to share it to a large audience.

Gotta give credit to the source tho, instead of needing to get called out to do so. Hopefully he learned from his mistake. I dont think its that big a deal.
Ehhhh… I don’t think I have learned anything new from his videos and has said actually wrong information in some but at least he is trying I’ll give him that and yea I agree not a big deal
Sponsored

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Ehhhh… I don’t think I have learned anything new from his videos and has said actually wrong information in some but at least he is trying I’ll give him that and yea I agree not a big deal
We are forum members tracking the latest information. I dont think we are his target audience for "news" updates.

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
He did ask for permission though
[/QUOTE. Stankmode didn’t follow through on his end. The deal was he was supposed to give props to Rick on the video he used so he might gain some subs. Instead he used it as if he was all knowing, you know because he knows stuff fam.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
We are forum members tracking the latest information. I dont think we are his target audience for "news" updates.
If one gets their daily dose of info from a yootoober, probably not the most trustworthy source.

Most of social media is stolen, reposted or recycled from someone else. I consider it ALL entertainment, at best.
Sponsored