• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Just the news I needed to hear!
Sponsored

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Finally the news breaks! All it took was that youtube guy and a couple people on here cancelling their orders as sacrifice to Lord Farley lmao

Question though for Evan- OKTB is achieved but does that mean cars are going to ship? As in there are no other production wide issues or other hurdles. Also that Ford has carriers lined up and ready to start transporting cars in a meaningful capacity?
Wonder how many are going to scramble to get their orders back lol

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
Finally decided to join the forum, eh? Been seeing you post on all the FB groups for ages 👍🤙
I woukdnt make this up lmao my mom is management at ford in charge of the different trims/packages on cars. It’s definitely real lol
Hey, I've seen you on Facebook too! I left that group though it was getting pretty toxic. Thanks for sharing the news!

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Some poor soul probably canceled after they got off work today. From what I have heard some dealers won't let you reorder later on once you cancel or if you were scheduled to get any kind of deal and you cancel the next one will be at MSRP or MSRP +ADM instead.

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Hey, I've seen you on Facebook too! I left that group though it was getting pretty toxic. Thanks for sharing the news!
I thought that group was pretty toxic too. Still a member but a lot of people on there flipping out when they just ordered like 2 weeks ago or posting photoshopped trackers like their car was already built. There was a lot photo stealing on there too. One guy was telling everyone he got his car already and within a couple minutes it was discovered the photo was stolen from Stangmode. This is a better Mustang community for sure. I stayed as a member on the FB group hoping for some kind of leak at some point.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cant wait until we get the first "in production" car to go to "built" or "shipped"!!!
This forum is gonna lose its shit lol

Last edited:

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
Huge if they can actually start shipping now. Really hoping those ETA's don't extend out too far past where they are now.
Maybe they have shippers lined up knowing that the OKTB was coming.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe they have shippers lined up knowing that the OKTB was coming.
Very well could have been what was holding things up. Imagine if you can’t arrange shippers for an entire region or 2….how can you give the OKTB?

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
I’ve been seeing a handful of people trying to sell their order reservations online. Just saw a DH order reservation being touted as the first in my state… for the low low price of $5000, so you may have the privilege to pay the dealership $70k + markup for that specific vehicle before someone else.

some people, man.
Sponsored