• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

NY Auto Show - What do you want to see?

poppyseed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I have media credentials so I'll be at the NY auto show bright and early tomorrow. I know the DH will be there so I assume they'll have the whole S650 line up.

I'm sure there will be lots of press pics posted everywhere but if theres anything specific you guys want to see let me know
Sponsored

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I have media credentials so I'll be at the NY auto show bright and early tomorrow. I know the DH will be there so I assume they'll have the whole S650 line up.

I'm sure there will be lots of press pics posted everywhere but if theres anything specific you guys want to see let me know
Interior of the white Dark Horse. I am assuming it is the same as the Blue Ember cars, but I'm still curious.
If they show the engine, Im curious if the strut tower brace says Dark Horse now or still GT like the other media cars.
Have a good time!

mabcim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64.5 Mustang Conv, ā€˜22 Maverick, ā€˜23 Escape
The DH appearance package strips. With closed up of hood, for any embbeded text.

Non-recaro DH seats.

The different wheels, all models.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I know this sounds crazy but I would like to see more foreign makes back at our shows. Too bad the other variations of the S650 are still a ways off.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Iā€™ll be there selling this unique plate to the highest bidder

S650 Mustang NY Auto Show - What do you want to see? F42C282C-1E2A-4865-8A42-DDB0DBB0B7E8

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
If there is a GT premium there could you try to get some pics of the interior trying to figure out what color the accent stitching will be for the black interior

_JĀ¢_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Fusion
The Darkhorse rear spoiler for the 600a(No Gurney Flap) & 700a package (Gurney Flapāœ…) in different angles and if possible, natural light pictures of the Blue Ember Darkhorse. Thanks in advance & enjoy the auto show.

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
If there is a GT premium there could you try to get some pics of the interior trying to figure out what color the accent stitching will be for the black interior
I would also like to see this!

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
The key fob hasn't been pictured yet to my knowledge. There was some confusion as to whether anyone with an auto will get the remote rev feature, or if that is only for those with active exhaust or performance package

prestj1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 TBC
The Darkhorse rear spoiler for the 600a(No Gurney Flap) & 700a package (Gurney Flapāœ…) in different angles and if possible, natural light pictures of the Blue Ember Darkhorse. Thanks in advance & enjoy the auto show.
100% natural light photos of blue ember...good call

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I would really like to see under hood photos
^ This. Mechanicals. Under hood. Undercarriage. Anything you find unique or gives you pause.

Thank You.

Mustang FX1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang EcoBoost
Wireless CarPlay, wireless charging. Are Recaro seats heated/ventilated? Engine sound idle + revs. Keyfob revving. The material and feel of the trim underneath Dark Horse head lights.
Sponsored

Last edited: