• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Carscoops released new renderings based on the leaks. Their artist usally is pretty close to the real cars, from what I can see here they got the frontend really close to the leaked images and making it actually look really nice.
S650 Mustang Newest S650 Mustang rendering by Carscoops based on leak looks real 1653764196822

S650 Mustang Newest S650 Mustang rendering by Carscoops based on leak looks real 1653764212178
Sponsored

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
That looks really good actually. Now I'm just eager to see what the actual side and back with look like. Hopefully we get some more leaks soon.

oo Hi Fi oo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
S550 looks good but I personally like boxier styling. I also like the 80s as I was born in them and I think they were just awesome.

If this rendering is spot in, this car will be fantastic. I hope they found a way to adjust packaging though as a dad with 2 kiddos I won't buy a car they can't ride with in.

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
....I guess...so much for a poster car.............

......(or was that poser)........... looks like an s550.......................:lipssealed:

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Looks amazing in that green. I can't wait to see what the actual sides and rear look like. If the rear's design language is consistent with the front it'll be a really cool car

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Looks amazing in that green. I can't wait to see what the actual sides and rear look like. If the rear's design language is consistent with the front it'll be a really cool car
Agreed, the rear is apparently more angular than the s550. While the proportions are likely going to remain pretty similar, I'd also love to see a even more extreme fastback roofline with the roof extending all the way to the back, and some more pronounced hips. Would look so good.

bobbyh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I've seen those giant side scoops on New Edge Mustang's. If it's not functional please get rid of it.

Otherwise it looks pretty good so far; will depend on the engine/drivetrain options if I will get one though.

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
I'd also love to see a even more extreme fastback roofline with the roof extending all the way to the back
god no! that's the worst look of the entire mustang generation. Instant "no buy".

Unfortunately the head-on pic will probably have a pencil thin edge around the giant void of a mouth. The render's angle present a facet to break up grill to headlight. Head-on there won't be anything except the narrow edge.

Tonystark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang 4-Turbo w/Pony package
The hood scoop, if there will actually be one, is a no go for me. I much prefer the heat extractors of S550. The side marker light also does not work with this car as presented; however, I do like the rear side curve or 'downward slope' above the wheel.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
god no! that's the worst look of the entire mustang generation. Instant "no buy".

Unfortunately the head-on pic will probably have a pencil thin edge around the giant void of a mouth. The render's angle present a facet to break up grill to headlight. Head-on there won't be anything except the narrow edge.
So in your opinion, the '67-68 mustang fastback, a car that's often considered as one of the most beautiful muscle cars of all time is actually one of the ugliest? Because that's what I'm essentially describing here.

Murfstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer ST, 2021 VW GTI
So in your opinion, the '67-68 mustang fastback, a car that's often considered as one of the most beautiful muscle cars of all time is actually one of the ugliest? Because that's what I'm essentially describing here.

They were probably thinking more along the lines of the 71-73 Sportroof.

ay1820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/CS
I don't know ... while I do see some styling queues that evoke the '69 - '70 Mustang fastbacks (which I wholeheartedly agree are the most beautiful muscle cars ever) I am not so sure this is really working for me. In particular, the front of the hood needs to extend further forward to keep that classic Mustang look and with all those wide flat panels it's starting to look more and more Camaro-like 😲🤢🙁

To me this looks a bit like a hybrid between the '69 - '70 styling and the Fox body era from the '80s, and while I owned and absolutely loved 3 of those Fox body Mustangs, I cannot honestly say they were the best looking Mustangs ever made.

Anyway, I''ll reserve final judgment for now ... unofficial preview renderings have a habit of losing the feel and proportion of the final product.
Sponsored