• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

spectremotorsports

Consultant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Emma" 17 GT/PP Grabber Blue/Black roof
I could buy everyone here GTs if I had a dollar anytime some guy replies “I hOpe iTs nOt eLeCtRiC” in the FB/Twitter comments. Get a new joke already.
If there’s one thing I’ve learned it’s that people who don’t like electric cars talk about them more than the people who do. You learn to ignore it.
Sponsored

mjr1989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Am I the only one that finds this ugly/tacky?
Does kinda look like a kangaroo.
I'm not a fan either. I don't like when companies feel the need to reinvent logos, especially in a tacky way. This feels too forced to me.

AvalancheSVT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 6spd
Perhaps the horseshoe shape signifies something? More grip? Did they lie about AWD and that's what it is? That would be wild

Damn you Ford and all your hype, I'm gunna be up at 1am lol
lol bro, horses have horseshoes. everything isn't 4d chess.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Looks like something Dodge would pump out. Not crazy about it but I'm hoping it's used just used on something like a key fob like someone suggested earlier.

spectremotorsports

Consultant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Emma" 17 GT/PP Grabber Blue/Black roof
Maybe it's for this gens "night pony" package? We've already seen the GT logo and the running horse cutout on the steering wheel, so it's probably either package specific or something for the ecoboost models.

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Looks like something Dodge would pump out. Not crazy about it

THIS. I thought the same thing when I saw it.

Ford out here really trying to demonize that poor horse. I'd rather have a free-range my little pony emblem or something - anything but this THING.

Fortunately though, emblems are easily removable 😁

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Looks like it’s digital.
Could relate to a setting in the dash.
Perhaps A performance setting that affects suspension firmness, engine response, and possibly auto transmission shifts.

might not actually be a physical emblem that goes in the car.

I like it and I don’t. I like the idea of a tight, concise brandmark, but the design is a little short of the mark. The horseshoe surround is brilliant as is the hellcatesque tone. But the actual execution is just not quite there for me.

i’d Think it could work to denote the GR performance edition if we didn’t already see that badge.

the other thought is that this could be the new Coyote badge, replacing the 5.0 emblem if it’s not a 4.9 liter any longer.

but I really feel it’s more of a dash setting thing. Tun the knob from the nice “running pony” all the way to “nightmare murder stallion” to get the performance setting you want kinda thing. If that’s the case, then it’s super cool.

Nexus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
the other thought is that this could be the new Coyote badge, replacing the 5.0 emblem if it’s not a 4.9 liter any longer.
Hasn't been a 4.9xxL rounding up since Gen3 is actually 5.035L

airjonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ecoboost
I’ll give them credit for trying something new in a world of minimalism. Graphic design company have been robbing people blind lol.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
I’ll give them credit for trying something new in a world of minimalism. Graphic design company have been robbing people blind lol.
as a designer myself, I will say there is some truth to that. But true minimalism is misunderstood. And it’s also the hardest thing to pull off with excellence.

that said, there’s a whole lot of NOT excellent atuff passing for “design” these days.

Apple, Ford, Nike, and a few others actually have great design.

I think a lot of “design” right now caters to the idea that “hey I can do that!” For people not really gifted with design sense or skill. So those folks tend to gravitate to those styles. You see a lot of that with the millennial generation. Gen Z seems to care more about authentic craft though. So all is not lost. LOL.

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
THIS. I thought the same thing when I saw it.

Ford out here really trying to demonize that poor horse. I'd rather have a free-range my little pony emblem or something - anything but this THING.

Fortunately though, emblems are easily removable 😁
EXACTLY!

“Hellcat”
“Demon”
Goat Skull With Horns

Let Dodge Be The Satanic Brand

We Are The My Little Pony Brand

You Don’t Need A Mean Looking Brand When Your Car Design Says It For You

Just Get A Hot Horse Shoe Branding Iron And Start Sticking It To The Hind Quarters Of All Those Mopars!

Or, Get A Double Horse Shoe Iron And Plant It On Their Hoods!

Or Just Back A Bronco Into Them!