• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

New Ford Mustang picture video spotted thread!

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Am a fan of black wheels think they look great. Wasn't a fan of the yellow in the Ford build site, but seeing pic of a yellow one in thread, looks great.

Will be interesting see what we get in Aussie, nite pack should have had black spoiler. Also seen YouTube USA get white seats which don't appear on the build site just the white Recaros.
I'm the opposite, usually prefer lighter rims, gunmetal is the darkest I'm willing to go. I just feel like dark rims hide the design, and don't really pop imo.

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
I think the thing hanging out from the door is a pitot tube to report to Ford headquarters stangs maximum test speed.

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium (ordered)
I'm not sure what to make of this wheel option. A part of me wants to like them as they have some refreshing brightness - another part of me thinks the design is a little wonky.
Agreed. I don't think that I like these rims at all. The design is odd in itself and it doesn't fit the car IMO.

OP
OP

unas2k5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I think the thing hanging out from the door is a pitot tube to report to Ford headquarters stangs maximum test speed.
I just asked him he said they get hooked onto computers so it’s some type of diagnostic device for ford

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
This one is missing the black spoiler that should come with the black accent package . Ford keeping us on our toes
That actually dissappoints me. I was really hoping that we got the black spoilers as shown in the ads.

Here's hoping that it's going to be on the production cars.

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
That actually dissappoints me. I was really hoping that we got the black spoilers as shown in the ads.

Here's hoping that it's going to be on the production cars.
Maybe one of the QC issues is that Flatrock doesn't even know what the packages should include

Marty1000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD: 2016 Mustang V6
UNAS2K5 thank you very much for posting these pictures, it is great to see all the colors in the outdoor natural light and not just inside on a show stand with LED lighting or FOMOCO website photos.

BTW-I do wish that all color options on the GT where available on the DH. I saw at a car meet few 2021 Mach 1 cars in FJG color and found them visually rather forgettable in the parked crowd of Camaros and Challengers that were also there.

Local dealers here last year were getting white, black, silver and FJG colors for the Mach1 and at that time I was hoping for some bright pastel colors for the Mach 1 in 2023, but all they have now h is grabber blue. No red, yellow or bright green.
Sponsored