• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

New Ford Mustang picture video spotted thread!

unas2k5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I get a lot of Dark Horses and GTs here. They come to fuel. All the new Ford cars! No Dark Horses today just some V6s and GTs. Looks great in person !

Sponsored

adamhixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
any pics or just the vid?

OP
OP

unas2k5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I was in a hurry sorry I didnā€™t take any pics. Is there certain pics you guys want of this or the dark horse ? Iā€™ll try to take some tomorrow.

OP
OP

unas2k5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Ok this lady driving a yellow 5.0 convertible said she just raced and beat a challenger but lost to a BMW šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ I asked what type of BMW and she said she doesnā€™t know. What a fun job!

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
Ok this lady driving a yellow 5.0 convertible said she just raced and beat a challenger but lost to a BMW šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ I asked what type of BMW and she said she doesnā€™t know. What a fun job!
It could have been a Supra šŸ˜‚

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
I adore Grabber Blue..............but my goodness the S650 looks SUPERB in Yellow Splash.

The ONLY thing I don't like is the name......c'mon Ford :facepalm:
Yellow Splash makes me think of the Ranger Splash from the 90's. Someone in the neighborhood had one. Maybe that's the reason for the color name

S650 Mustang New Ford Mustang picture video spotted thread! 1684002303773