• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
So contacted Ford chat this morning and was told it was unscheduled and waiting to be scheduled on the next available production week. My sale guy told me Im getting scheduled this week for DH that has AP/HP blue ember 10speed does Ford only schedule on Thursdays? Maybe then I should receive my vin?
Sponsored

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
My production week just slid to the right. Now the week of 10/9. Anyone else in October move? I wonder if they're preparing for a strike?
My date didn't change still 10/16.

Last edited:

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
My dealer said this may actually be a possibility as well. They got their allocation before this update came out. Ill report back what i hear.
How long ago did they tell you? I was told this last week that im getting scheduled for this week

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
How long ago did they tell you? I was told this last week that im getting scheduled for this week
They told me last week I was getting scheduled for this week. Then yesterday he said they just found out they were doing no more handling packages. Now he said i may or may not get scheduled he is trying to find out now.

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
They told me last week I was getting scheduled for this week. Then yesterday he said they just found out they were doing no more handling packages. Now he said i may or may not get scheduled he is trying to find out now.
Where did you order yours from? I ordered mine at Don Davis Ford in Arlington

Cirnek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 S550 Ecoboost, 2018 Explorer Sport,
Different but in Texas
Hey my Texas folks. Sounds like we are all in the same boat. I have my allocation but getting some mixed information. My Dealer thinks there MIGHT be a chance since we have the allocation but given the state of the industry, UAW strike etc., I should not get my hopes up!

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Hey my Texas folks. Sounds like we are all in the same boat. I have my allocation but getting some mixed information. My Dealer thinks there MIGHT be a chance since we have the allocation but given the state of the industry, UAW strike etc., I should not get my hopes up!
Ill contact my sales guy on Thursday bc thats when I believe they schedule vehicles to get built not 100% sure tho

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I don't think this is anything more than dealer BS, but my dealer told me this morning there might be a chance of still getting scheduled since their "allocations got put in before that [update about handling package scheduling] came out."

I don't really know what that means and I don't really believe there is any chance of getting scheduled at this point, but maybe there is a sliver of hope out there.
That's 4 including me people with HP that were told they get scheduled this week/month. Interesting.....maybe there is hope.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Mine went from week of 10/2 to week of 10/16....
Yeah I went from 10/2 to 10/9. Dark horse premium with handling package. Curious if I’ll get bumped to April now
My dealer told me a week ago that this week Im getting scheduled and I have the DH with blue ember,10 speed, AP/HP Im praying it did get scheduled for this week he said I should get a vin this week 🙏🏽🤞🏽
Mine went from 10/2 to 10/9
Mine wa supposed to be 9/6 now it’s 10/14 a whole month I ordered on 3/27 I told myself if it gets pushed another month I going for the Mach 1 and cancel my order
I was originally scheduled week of 10/2, but have been moved up to week of 9/25.... if the tracker is to be believed
Mine got moved from 10/2 to 10/9 also. Iam about done with it.
Yep— moved from 10/2 to 10/9. Atlas Blue GT Premium Convertible 401a package, active exhaust, auto.
My date did change still 10/16.
Looks like a fair number of us slid to the right. Part of it, I guess. At least we are scheduled. I'll accept an extra week of waiting. Already at 6 months as it is. What's another week?

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Looks like a fair number of us slid to the right. Part of it, I guess. At least we are scheduled. I'll accept an extra week of waiting. Already at 6 months as it is. What's another week?
Gotta wait until thursday thats when they schedule we shall see tho

jamespmoran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2020 Explorer ST, 2004 Thunderbird
My feeling is this is all going to be irrelevant as the strike is looming.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
My feeling is this is all going to be irrelevant as the strike is looming.
Getting scheduled with a VIN is pretty much a guarantee of getting built. Regardless of the strike, getting scheduled is what is important. I dont care if they strike for a day or a month, i want to get scheduled.

KeanuFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse *orderd*
That's 4 including me people with HP that were told they get scheduled this week/month. Interesting.....maybe there is hope.
Y’all are lucky, I order mine the day pre order went out and I have not got any information on my DH with HP. I’m in Texas too. My dealer hasn’t even heard anything

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Y’all are lucky, I order mine the day pre order went out and I have not got any information on my DH with HP. I’m in Texas too. My dealer hasn’t even heard anything
We will see. We may be all in the same boat, waiting for next April
Sponsored