• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G!

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Looking forward to being on this forum and participating. I'm coming from the Corvette world and have been a member of the Corvette Forum for over 20 years. I've owned a highly modified C5 and 2 C7 Z06's. I sold my '19 Z06 about 1 1/2 years ago and have been without a toy since then. I really like the '24 Mustang and decided to try something different. I've owned 2 Mustangs in the past, a '71 Mach I and a '98 Cobra.
Welcome and Semper Fi brother.
Sponsored

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Looking forward to being on this forum and participating. I'm coming from the Corvette world and have been a member of the Corvette Forum for over 20 years. I've owned a highly modified C5 and 2 C7 Z06's. I sold my '19 Z06 about 1 1/2 years ago and have been without a toy since then. I really like the '24 Mustang and decided to try something different. I've owned 2 Mustangs in the past, a '71 Mach I and a '98 Cobra.
They 98 cobra was a beautiful piece of engineering! So what did you end up going with spec wise for your S650 Mustang? What about it made you decide to jump ship to the mustang side of the fence?!

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
I guess I just wanted to try something different. My Corvettes have been nothing more than toys. My '16 Z06 had 3k on the odometer when I traded it in, and my '19 Z06 had 4k on it. I had my '98 C5 for about 18 years and only put 16k on it. None of them were ever driven in the rain. I told my wife I'm going to drive the Mustang in the rain and enjoy it. Tired of keeping my cars pristine for other people to drive. I will store it in the winter because of all the salt they put on the roads here in Illinois. Pretty much got the same options as you with the exception of the Bronze Package. I opted for the Night Pony Package. Mine is Vapor Blue.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
I guess I just wanted to try something different. My Corvettes have been nothing more than toys. My '16 Z06 had 3k on the odometer when I traded it in, and my '19 Z06 had 4k on it. I had my '98 C5 for about 18 years and only put 16k on it. None of them were ever driven in the rain. I told my wife I'm going to drive the Mustang in the rain and enjoy it. Tired of keeping my cars pristine for other people to drive. I will store it in the winter because of all the salt they put on the roads here in Illinois. Pretty much got the same options as you with the exception of the Bronze Package. I opted for the Night Pony Package. Mine is Vapor Blue.
Very nice. I liked that color when the build and price tool was broken and it looked like a darker medium blue than it turned to be. So I went a different direction. But either way still gonna be a beautiful car. Welcome to the family.

8cam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
54 years old and recently semi-retired. I endured a 2 year wait for my 2022 Bronco and it was worth it. I didn't budge on anything with my order, which probably delayed things, but in the end I got exactly what I wanted. And after almost 15k miles in less than a year, I'm very happy with it. I sold a 97 Land Cruiser and an 04 Corvette leading up to the Bronco, which leaves me without a fast car for the first time in 30 years. That sucks.

The Bronco is the first Ford I've ever owned and I love it. The only other Ford in family history was a 67 Mustang my brother had in high school, that was eventually stolen and wrecked. Time to fix that. After thinking about it for a couple months, I went into the dealer to pick up an air filter for the Bronco and ended up placing the order for a 2024 Dark Horse, premium+handling. I've driven a couple late model GTs and liked them a lot, so I'm guessing the Dark Horse should fit the bill nicely.

jamespmoran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2020 Explorer ST, 2004 Thunderbird
Atlas Blue GT Premium Convertible. This will be my 9th Mustang/Cougar going back to my 1967 Cougar. Raced a 1990 Fox Body for many years, ran 9.90ā€™s @135

sknsr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150. 2009 Escape
Greetings from the peopleā€™s republic of Rhode Island.
great site. Tons of good info. Ordered blue ember DH in April 3rd. 700a, AP and auto. Still in unscheduled clean. Hopefully soon.
50 years of fords, with a few mopars in between
Currently 15 f150, 5.0, with 342k miles. Still going strong.

FlyNavy86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Gold Camry
Very interested in a GT with PP. This would be my first Ford. Only owned Subaru WRX and STI, currently have a Civic that Iā€™ve used for a cheap commuter car. Now that Iā€™m finally making decent money I want a fun car again. V8 with RWD will be a big change of pace for me, canā€™t wait!

RealEvan125

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Hello everyone many of yā€™all already know who I am but Iā€™m Evan. I have a 2021 mustang gt 6 speed manual and Iā€™m currently waiting on my 2024 rapid red GT manual šŸ˜Š

509Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 F-150 4X4. Waiting on 2024 GT convertible in
Very interested in a GT with PP. This would be my first Ford. Only owned Subaru WRX and STI, currently have a Civic that Iā€™ve used for a cheap commuter car. Now that Iā€™m finally making decent money I want a fun car again. V8 with RWD will be a big change of pace for me, canā€™t wait!
Welcome to Mustang7G, the enthusiasts community for the 7th gen S650 Mustang! :beer:

Whether you're new or coming to us from Mustang6G, please drop an introduction or hello!
I had a very nice 2008 GT/CS convertible that was totaled when a Caddy Escalade ran a red light and t-boned me. Waiting for my 2024 GT CONVERTIBLE that the tracker says is in production. Tracker shows a vin number and a window sticker
Welcome to Mustang7G, the enthusiasts community for the 7th gen S650 Mustang! :beer:

Whether you're new or coming to us from Mustang6G, please drop an introduction or hello!

509Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 F-150 4X4. Waiting on 2024 GT convertible in

Hi Iā€™m new to this forum. 70 and retired. Over the years Iā€™ve had 3 Mustang street cars and 2 fox body circle track cars. Currently waiting for my 2024 GT convertible that the tracker says is in production.

Snakeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Vert, 2011 Shelby GT500 Vert, 2020 BMW X5
Hi from central Florida. My 24 GT vert will be NBR 5, 67 GT 3 speed my first car, 06 GT vert, 10 GT500 vert and currently 11 GT500 vert. In between Bonneville vert, Cutlass,, 280Z, 300Z, Supra, LS 400, SRX and X5.
Like you I Build them my way and follow until delivery. Enjoy your new STANGS boys!
Sponsored

Last edited: