• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G!

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT 6spd
Hey. Name is Brock. I was on 6g with my 16 GT PP. build info is in my sig. Had to get rid of it just before 2019 dude to a hip issue. Anyways I’ve just been waiting until the time it right and I jumped back in. Love my 24 Atlas blue GT. Tint is coming soon then hopefully sound and lowering. Glad to be back in a Mustang and around the community
Sponsored

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red Mustang GT premium convertible
We're so excited to get you in your new ride! Thanks for sharing 🚗
This car is amazing!!! I have it at the detailer getting the paint protected and the windows tinted. I’m hoping to get it Saturday morning. It’s killing me not being able to drive it. Patience is a virtue!

KS83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT
Hello all,

First time posting, just joined the forum. Usually just lurking in the background. Just ordered a 2024 GT in Vapor Blue. Premium/Performance pack with the Pony night package, performance exhaust and magneride. Excited but now just have to sit and wait! However, Canadian prices and taxes are just out of control. This will be my first Mustang.

Indoman22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback
Good evening everyone! My custom ordered Grabber Blue Mustang came in today...probably one of the happiest days of my life. In the next two weeks, I will install 20X10 and 20X11 Velgen VF5 Wheels in black satin finish with Steeda springs and then a full front PPF with all the windows ceramic tinted. Stay tuned for more pics once these mods are done.

S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! IMG_9231

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Good evening everyone! My custom ordered Grabber Blue Mustang came in today...probably one of the happiest days of my life. In the next two weeks, I will install 20X10 and 20X11 Velgen VF5 Wheels in black satin finish with Steeda springs and then a full front PPF with all the windows ceramic tinted. Stay tuned for more pics once these mods are done.

IMG_9231.jpg
Sweet ride! We hope you enjoy, thanks for sharing! :sunglasses:

Project6GR Wheels

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R

IMG_9231.jpg
Congratulations! beautiful color!

DCBuckeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
Hey all. I've been on the forum for about a week but figure I may as well introduce myself. I'm in the DMV (i.e., the Washington, DC Metro area). And, I've got a confession to make.

I had an order in for a Camaro LT1, placed back in July. But between the strike and constraints, October rolled around and it didn't look like it was going to get built. (GM said if the order wasn't picked up by October 18, it wasn't going to get built. They really did that car dirty. Anyway...) Don't hate me, I was ignorant, but I've always turned my nose up at Mustangs since I test drove one... in 1994. :blush: I didn't like the interior and just didn't fit in it. I know, stupid, but it was my first impression. Went with a Firebird back then and have since leaned towards GM products. But, things change.

Anyway... when I started thinking about alternatives to the Camaro, a friend pushed me really hard to test drive the GT and I eventually consented. What the heck. At worst it's a wasted hour, right?

Man, I fell in love. Partly the difference between an 8 year old platform and a mostly new one, but it was super comfortable, slick, fast, did not spin out on me (looking at you, Cars and Coffee crash compilations), had a lot of features standard that were upgrades on the Camaro, etc.

So, after going to a few dealerships in the region until I found one that wasn't going to push a markup or require their own financing, I placed an order earlier this month and it's already been scheduled. (Fingers crossed on the supply chain and strike.) I just ordered the GT Premium as the options would have stretched my budget and made me worry about constraints,.

Anyway, that's about it, except I want to say it seems like this is a really great community. Love seeing what folks are doing (and planning to do) with their cars.

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
Hey all. I've been on the forum for about a week but figure I may as well introduce myself. I'm in the DMV (i.e., the Washington, DC Metro area). And, I've got a confession to make.

I had an order in for a Camaro LT1, placed back in July. But between the strike and constraints, October rolled around and it didn't look like it was going to get built. (GM said if the order wasn't picked up by October 18, it wasn't going to get built. They really did that car dirty. Anyway...) Don't hate me, I was ignorant, but I've always turned my nose up at Mustangs since I test drove one... in 1994. :blush: I didn't like the interior and just didn't fit in it. I know, stupid, but it was my first impression. Went with a Firebird back then and have since leaned towards GM products. But, things change.

Anyway... when I started thinking about alternatives to the Camaro, a friend pushed me really hard to test drive the GT and I eventually consented. What the heck. At worst it's a wasted hour, right?

Man, I fell in love. Partly the difference between an 8 year old platform and a mostly new one, but it was super comfortable, slick, fast, did not spin out on me (looking at you, Cars and Coffee crash compilations), had a lot of features standard that were upgrades on the Camaro, etc.

So, after going to a few dealerships in the region until I found one that wasn't going to push a markup or require their own financing, I placed an order earlier this month and it's already been scheduled. (Fingers crossed on the supply chain and strike.) I just ordered the GT Premium as the options would have stretched my budget and made me worry about constraints,.

Anyway, that's about it, except I want to say it seems like this is a really great community. Love seeing what folks are doing (and planning to do) with their cars.
I have always thought the Chevy's had more attractive body style and the engines were more powerful than Ford products. The reason why I have stuck with Ford products for over 50 years is because they are more durable and I always plan on keeping a car for a long time. Now that you appreciate something in a Ford product, welcome to the fold. I hope you enjoy your purchase for many years.

DCBuckeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
Having a car that beautiful in Boston (and with Boston winters)! You are a brave soul! Seriously, though, congrats! What a wait and so worth it!

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
That NP option really makes that color look good. Brembo color with the black wheels 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
No kidding! That is by far the best looking carbonized gray Mustang I’ve seen. It REALLY looks good.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wrangler, 24 Mustang GT
Having a car that beautiful in Boston (and with Boston winters)! You are a brave soul! Seriously, though, congrats! What a wait and so worth it!
Thanks, I appreciate it. I have a winter daily on deck! It‘s a shame I have another month before putting her away until spring. Hopefully Boston will have another unseasonably warm winter where I can take it out here and there.