• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Time to wait for rewards to show up

rubbertoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Hi it has been 3 weeks since I bought a 2024 GT and still no rewards showing. Any input from you folks as to when you got yours? I would like to use them for an oil change.
Sponsored

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Hi it has been 3 weeks since I bought a 2024 GT and still no rewards showing. Any input from you folks as to when you got yours? I would like to use them for an oil change.
I assume you signed up for FordPass and activated it (in your vehicle) after connecting it to your account?

JPGC_S650

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 2022 HD Road King Special
May want to check with your dealer about them if you haven't received them in your Ford Pass Rewards section of your app/account. The terms and conditions say that it should be their within 60 day of the qualifying event and that you have up to 365 days to report discrepancies. This is as of the Version 1.9 of the Terms and Conditions published January 1, 2024.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
No I don't know how to do that.
In a nutshell, you download the FordPass app to your phone, set up an account, then from within the app, you add your vehicle (by VIN). Be in your vehicle and have the ignition on, as the Sync system will be prompting you to confirm.

My last new purchase was in 2021, but for that one and some of the previous ones, you had to successfully add the new vehicle to your FordPass account in order for the rewards points for that vehicle purchase to (eventually) be added.

Not sure who your dealer was/is, but if they did not walk you through this when you bought you vehicle, they did you a disservice. If you feel you need assistance, contact them and have them walk you through it.

Last edited:

friscoaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Rogue, Cruze, '54 F-100, 24 Mustang DH
12/2/23 purchase
12/8/23 points posted.

Love my ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Prem convertible triple black
I called on this today and they said it is typically posted within 30 days. If not, they said to call back

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
I'd call them, because I got mine within 24 hours if I remember. Flooded with emails, and text saying congrats on how to spend them. This might come down the person that handled your car deal. They might have missed a step, but my guy made sure I signed up for Ford pass and everything I needed before leaving. Check with your Finance or Sales guy...or just call Ford Pass directly.

OP
OP
rubbertoe

rubbertoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Called Ford today. I was told that my car is connected to the app just fine and that some people get their rewards in a couple of days and some get them in 30 to 60 days. So I am just waiting.
Sponsored