• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G!

Deleted member 58520

Hey everyone.

First post ever on this forum.

My wife and I have been married 43 years and she drove a Mustang when we first met. About to complete that circle with my first ever Mustang purchase. It will be the GT premium. Performance pack. Iconic silver. Automatic transmission. Red leather interior. Live in the mountains of North Georgia. Look forward to being a proud member of the "Mustang Club!"

Blessings to all.
Sponsored

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
Hi everyone,
I guess I could say “I’m back !”, since I had joined the Mustang6g forum before purchasing my base 2015 S550 V6 Manual, Magnetic.
Decided to sold it in 2018 when baby #2 showed up, and I’ve regretted this every single day since doing it 🤣
I was born and raised in France, and have been living in Canada (Québec side of the Ottawa area)for the past (almost) 10 years, and the Mustang has always been “my American dream”.
So I’ve decided to pull the trigger again, and for the (most likely)last time, and just ordered a 2024 manual Mustang GT, Vapor Blue, with Active exhaust and Nite Pony package.
I could not miss the opportunity to own :
- a manual car, being from France, I’ve grown up rowing my own gears, and (no offense) but driving automatic sucks, no matter what car we’re talking about, the manual version would always be more fun and bring more emotions.
- the most probably last V8 engine (that a non millionaire will be able to afford)
- the last true muscle car available to get

Can’t wait to keep reading even more info and see pictures until mine gets delivered (will only get it next spring, as I don’t plan to drive it in the Canadian winters). 🙋🏻‍♂️🎉🍻

Bunchocrunch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon
Hello,

New here from New Mexico. Had a 18 gt premium with PP, and a few thingd. Was a stalker / reader on 6g forum.

JUST placed an order for a 24 GT Premium Fastback, Vapor Blue, 401a, Bronze Appearance, PP, Active Valve, Magnaride. Curious if there is any pictures out of there of that setup.

Order placed yesterday. Received a build date today of 10/23. Seems quick.

Look forward to all going on here and the knowledge shared!

Cheers

Last edited:

Mljh85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Hey, new to the site obviously.

Does anyone else have extreme anxiety when the moment to purchase comes like wtf am I doing this is a terrible idea lol. Horrible buyers remorse even just on a refundable down-payment lol. Anything over $500 I take months to decide, anyone else ?? Lol hopefully getting one soon of I don't back out

Mljh85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Is Ford pass required to purchase or can that be set up at another time? Benefit to doing it at dealer or does it matter

VLG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
Hi guys! Im new here,living in Italy and currently owning a 2019 ecoboost, looking for an upgrade with an s650 v8!

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Hey everyone.

First post ever on this forum.

My wife and I have been married 43 years and she drove a Mustang when we first met. About to complete that circle with my first ever Mustang purchase. It will be the GT premium. Performance pack. Iconic silver. Automatic transmission. Red leather interior. Live in the mountains of North Georgia. Look forward to being a proud member of the "Mustang Club!"

Blessings to all.
Oh that is awesome to hear! What a beautiful full circle moment, we're happy to be a part of it. Welcome to the club. 😎

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Hello,

New here from New Mexico. Had a 18 gt premium with PP, and a few thingd. Was a stalker / reader on 6g forum.

JUST placed an order for a 24 GT Premium Fastback, Vapor Blue, 401a, Bronze Appearance, PP, Active Valve, Magnaride. Curious if there is any pictures out of there of that setup.

Order placed yesterday. Received a build date today of 10/23. Seems quick.

Look forward to all going on here and the knowledge shared!

Cheers
Woohoo! Welcome to the forum, were happy to have you here. Can't wait for you to receive your Mustang. 🤩

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Hi everyone,
I guess I could say “I’m back !”, since I had joined the Mustang6g forum before purchasing my base 2015 S550 V6 Manual, Magnetic.
Decided to sold it in 2018 when baby #2 showed up, and I’ve regretted this every single day since doing it 🤣
I was born and raised in France, and have been living in Canada (Québec side of the Ottawa area)for the past (almost) 10 years, and the Mustang has always been “my American dream”.
So I’ve decided to pull the trigger again, and for the (most likely)last time, and just ordered a 2024 manual Mustang GT, Vapor Blue, with Active exhaust and Nite Pony package.
I could not miss the opportunity to own :
- a manual car, being from France, I’ve grown up rowing my own gears, and (no offense) but driving automatic sucks, no matter what car we’re talking about, the manual version would always be more fun and bring more emotions.
- the most probably last V8 engine (that a non millionaire will be able to afford)
- the last true muscle car available to get

Can’t wait to keep reading even more info and see pictures until mine gets delivered (will only get it next spring, as I don’t plan to drive it in the Canadian winters). 🙋🏻‍♂️🎉🍻
Oh we are so excited to hear that you will be living out your dream again! Thank you for being a part of the Ford family. :)

Supra Killer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ford Fusion, '24 Mustang GT
Hey there,

New to the forum here and new to owning a Mustang. My car is now in the "Built" phase and apparently sitting at the New Boston railyard.

Order specs:
'24 Mustang GT Premium (Grabber Blue)
-401A (B&O sound, etc.)
-10 speed auto.
-Performance package
-Night Pony package
-Active exhaust
-Magnaride suspension
-Grabber blue brake calipers

Hope I see that thing soon!

S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! 05.JPG

S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! 06.JPG

S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! 07.JPG

Velvet Fog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Supercab
Decided I wanted to get a high horsepower naturally aspirated V8 before they were extinct and that's a pretty short list. When the s650 came out my choice was made. Placed my order in late August hoping it doesn't get delivered until March.
Currently driving a Sterling Gray 2013 F150 Supercab 4x4 with the 5.0 that I'll be selling when the Mustang arrives. I work from home and don't drive much so the miles accumulate slowly. I live about 5 miles from Pacific Raceway and plan on taking it to the strip a few times.
Diverse ownership history includes a black and gold 84 Trans Am, 85 F150 Supercab 8ft box, 2000 F150 Supercap 4x4, 02 BMW 3.0, 05 MB SL500. Current fleet is the F150 and a 19 Forest River 2401 MBS.

S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! 20220517_175250

S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! 20230909_120258

S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! 20230715_085851

LoWeLL216

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Hello all from San Diego!

My wife and I picked up a 24 GT this weekend. I'm new to Mustangs, but not cars so excited to learn from folks here.

S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! 1000011183-01

S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! 20230923_190400-01

niteMARE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Hello to everyone from Toronto,

First time Mustang owner, long time Mustang admirer. Also own a 2013 Evo X GSR. I order the 2014 Mustang GT Shadow Black with PP & the Machined Dark aluminium wheels + Active valve exhaust. ETA for pick up from the dealer next week, really excited!

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red Mustang GT premium convertible
Good morning, Mustang7g crew,

I will be picking up my 2024 Mustang GT Convertible this afternoon. She arrived at the dealership on Monday. They did inspections yesterday and she is ready for me, but I had class last night and I have to work today. I have currently a 2017 Mustang GT Convertible (title in hand) in Ruby Red now. I will probably cry when she leaves me. Ruby was my first Mustang and it has been amazing having her. I am upset I had to wait so long in life to get one and now this is the last V8. :-( I'm sure I will love Scarlett as much as I love Ruby. I have learned a lot on this forum and will protect Scarlett more than I did Ruby, but that does not mean I didn't love Ruby as much. I was just ignorant as to how to take care of her. Thanks to Mustang7G, Scarlett will be better taken care of. :-) Bubye, RUBY.

S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! IMG_9687.JPG

S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! IMG_9688.JPG

S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! IMG_9689.JPG

S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! IMG_9690.JPG

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Good morning, Mustang7g crew,

I will be picking up my 2024 Mustang GT Convertible this afternoon. She arrived at the dealership on Monday. They did inspections yesterday and she is ready for me, but I had class last night and I have to work today. I have currently a 2017 Mustang GT Convertible (title in hand) in Ruby Red now. I will probably cry when she leaves me. Ruby was my first Mustang and it has been amazing having her. I am upset I had to wait so long in life to get one and now this is the last V8. :-( I'm sure I will love Scarlett as much as I love Ruby. I have learned a lot on this forum and will protect Scarlett more than I did Ruby, but that does not mean I didn't love Ruby as much. I was just ignorant as to how to take care of her. Thanks to Mustang7G, Scarlett will be better taken care of. :-) Bubye, RUBY.

IMG_9687.JPG

IMG_9688.JPG

IMG_9689.JPG

IMG_9690.JPG
We're so excited to get you in your new ride! Thanks for sharing 🚗
Sponsored