• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mustang7G Merch Would be Cool

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
I would like to put it out there that I would buy M7G merch, like a hoodie or hat if it were available. I have been a part of the forum a little 8 months now and really enjoy this community. The friendliness is unmatched especially for new members, I definitely felt welcomed when I first joined. As well as the absurd amount of knowledge that this community has, and willingness to help one another. I am definitely proud to be a part of this group, as it has now become a daily thing to check multiple times a day at what's going on with everyone. Who else would buy/wear M7G merch if somehow available? I would be more willing to rock a nice M7G flex fit hat over anything that says Ford outright, and all I have ever owned is ford lol. This community feels more welcoming and like a disorganized but working family to me than ford has ever made me feel.
Sponsored