• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G!

AZMustangMama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Convertible
Sorry about the confusion.. I am waiting patiently..the key word.. to buy a new convertible.
Sponsored

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
Hey all, new to the community but not to the mustang, ive owned my 2010 GT premium since 2018. Im finally in the position financially to upgrade to a new Mustang. Cant wait to get my order in for a new GT/PP!

DemonWorks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camaro ZL1 1LE
Well, I think i'm going to make this plunge.... camaro guy but I have some reasons as to why I want to jump into this 7th gen mustang... I go in on monday to place my order, I am aware the GT will officially be ordered in a few weeks but i'm putting the money down monday. Anywho, hopefully this isn't a mistake, haha. Hope to learn a lot from everyone here, I have a long way to go but definitely no shortness of passion for muscle cars.

My potential order...
GT A10 400a
Grabber Blue
Performance Package
Recaro Seats
MagneRide
Active Exhaust
Red Calipers
Red Seat Belts

Zcarmenb28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Camaro ZL1, 22 Supra 3.0
Well, I think i'm going to make this plunge.... camaro guy but I have some reasons as to why I want to jump into this 7th gen mustang... I go in on monday to place my order, I am aware the GT will officially be ordered in a few weeks but i'm putting the money down monday. Anywho, hopefully this isn't a mistake, haha. Hope to learn a lot from everyone here, I have a long way to go but definitely no shortness of passion for muscle cars.

My potential order...
GT A10 400a
Grabber Blue
Performance Package
Recaro Seats
MagneRide
Active Exhaust
Red Calipers
Red Seat Belts
Curious, as I own a '21 ZL1, why are you downgrading to the GT from a '20 ZLE? Given the choice I don't think I could go less than S550 GT500 if I were to buy another Mustang. I used to own a 2018 GT premium w/A10 PP1 and MagneRide so I have first-hand experience with what you're about to order, and it's not at the ZL1 level handing wise (obviously, power-wise as well).

DemonWorks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camaro ZL1 1LE
Curious, as I own a '21 ZL1, why are you downgrading to the GT from a '20 ZLE? Given the choice I don't think I could go less than S550 GT500 if I were to buy another Mustang. I used to own a 2018 GT premium w/A10 PP1 and MagneRide so I have first-hand experience with what you're about to order, and it's not at the ZL1 level handing wise (obviously, power-wise as well).
EEK ! I am aware it's not at the same level, but not looking for something "better" persay. I want to go down to an NA car and I want the a10. The plan was to just order the 24 SS 1LE but then I realized I have already had 3 of these 6th gen camaros that maybe I should give the mustang a try and I do like to mod things. The ZLE isn't really that moddable without spending big coin as it is pretty amazing out of the box. I want to use the car for daily fun as well as autocross duties. Have a 14.5 year old son right now so pretty soon I hope to also compete with him in autocross and I feel the NA v8 will be better for him to learn on rather than the ZLE. I do minimal track, so not concerned with the power loss. Wondering if I should just stick with what I know works really well, the SS 1LE.

Zcarmenb28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Camaro ZL1, 22 Supra 3.0
EEK ! I am aware it's not at the same level, but not looking for something "better" persay. I want to go down to an NA car and I want the a10. The plan was to just order the 24 SS 1LE but then I realized I have already had 3 of these 6th gen camaros that maybe I should give the mustang a try and I do like to mod things. The ZLE isn't really that moddable without spending big coin as it is pretty amazing out of the box. I want to use the car for daily fun as well as autocross duties. Have a 14.5 year old son right now so pretty soon I hope to also compete with him in autocross and I feel the NA v8 will be better for him to learn on rather than the ZLE. I do minimal track, so not concerned with the power loss. Wondering if I should just stick with what I know works really well, the SS 1LE.
I see, IMO there's nothing wrong w/ trying something new. I'd just be forewarned that the ZL1/SS 1LE handles a lot better than the GT PP1, and the MagneRide tuning is better. In my GT PP1 with MagneRide on bumpy roads, anything other than normal mode was really bouncy - if I was in Sport or track on a smooth twisty mountain, I'd have to change it to normal when they got bumpy. It's like the rebound and compression weren't well tuned to work together in unison over bumps. ZL1 handles bumpy roads a lot better in sport or track modes.

dr1zzle01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Accord
Hi all! Brand new to the Ford community! I’ll be ordering a Dark Horse whenever it becomes available. Previously leased German. I’ve had a 2020 M340, 2008 M3, and an 2007 335i. Looking forward to hanging out with you all!
Update: going with a PP GT Premium instead. My dealer doesn’t have allocations to order the DH and I just can’t wait anymore than I already have….lol

lemony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt PP1 Premium
Been a member since 17 and don’t have access to a bunch of threads. Any ideas why?

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Welcome to Mustang7G, the enthusiasts community for the 7th gen S650 Mustang! :beer:

Whether you're new or coming to us from Mustang6G, please drop an introduction or hello!
From 6G, and have ordered a Carbonized Grey 2024 GT 401a.

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
I'm a Mustang enthousiast without a Mustang. Following the Mustang constantly since 2005 and saving for 1 since. My goal is to own a S650 GT Premium, Race Red, Active Exhaust, Nite Pony Pack and 401A. Only the sales tax + gas guzzler tax of this car is 80.000 USD.

So only the tax, is more expensive than a loaded Dark Horse LOL

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Greets. Had an account circa 2011-ish...
Bought a '12 GT Premium and loved every minute I had it.
Sold it and ended up in a '16 C7 2LT 7M, and then bought a '17 SS 50th Anniv convertible. I'm brand agnostic and just like cars.
Was currently thinking of getting a Scat Pack Widebody when I learned that the '24 Mustangs were dropping.
Now I'm leaning heavily towards a Dark Horse in that Vapour Blue, gorgeous car.
Welcome back! We're happy to have you. The vapour blue is so stunning! :)

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Just realized i never introduced myself
my '22 mustang is my first mustang and my second car, but i plan to get a dark horse because i đź’› that interior
i play, modify, and make video games, do 3d modelling and rendering, and do coding as well (mainly JS and HTML, sometimes Java or C#)
i also love things having to do with animals, especially wolves and foxes, and am always very interested in how programs work, as well as how to break/glitch them and find bugs
Welcome to the forum! We're happy to have you here, we hope you love the dark horse just as much as we do. :)
Sponsored