• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

High end Ford floor mats?

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
Speak with your dealer about it! Mine only had the fabric ones when I got it so I called them about getting the better mats in it with my Ford Pass rewards points and they told me that they actually owed me a set of floor mats. So I went down there and got them for free. I actually kinda like them. Idk how much better the WeatherTech ones would be but they’re similar.

IMG_1176.jpeg
That begs another question. Buying the Mustang should have given me a bunch of points. Shouldn’t it?
Sponsored

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, 2024 Mustang GT Vert PP NP
Get yourself a set of Husky X-Act Contours or Weathertechs and be done with it. I like the Husky's because they have softer feel to them, while the Weathertechs are harder and things slide on them (at least that's the way the latter were years back when I last bought them).
Is there less slipping with the Husky ones? Had the WeatherTechs in wife's Mustang in 2006, tossed them after she damn near busted her ass slipping on them.

S650Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Silverado, '21 Grand Cherokee L, '24 Mustang
That begs another question. Buying the Mustang should have given me a bunch of points. Shouldn’t it?
From my understanding, it takes several weeks. I picked my car up 2 weeks ago and still don’t have the reward points.

• Sad
Reactions: DCS

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Is there less slipping with the Husky ones? Had the WeatherTechs in wife's Mustang in 2006, tossed them after she damn near busted her ass slipping on them.
I preferred them over the Weathertechs. Yes, less slippery.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
From my understanding, it takes several weeks. I picked my car up 2 weeks ago and still don’t have the reward points.
Mine only took a few days to show up.

Did you add the car to your Fordpass account and confirm it on screen in the car as you did it?

Bought it on 3/12. Points showed up 3/16.

S650 Mustang High end Ford floor mats? Screenshot_20240406_160159_FordPass

24BlueStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost
I got 42,000 points for my EB. It took a week or so for points to show up. Some people it takes longer and some it’s less time than mine. It’s different for each person apparently. But I like my floor mats so far. Pretty good. What sucks is I will have to go to the dealer just to get an oil filter when I do my first oil change because nobody carries the filter yet.

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, 2024 Mustang GT Vert PP NP
You don't get any Reward Points if you opt for the Discounted Maintenance Plan.

• Wow

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Speak with your dealer about it! Mine only had the fabric ones when I got it so I called them about getting the better mats in it with my Ford Pass rewards points and they told me that they actually owed me a set of floor mats. So I went down there and got them for free. I actually kinda like them. Idk how much better the WeatherTech ones would be but they’re similar.

IMG_1176.jpeg
I ordered these with my car, also. She came with the carpet ones, too, but like you @DCS I was disappointed there wasn't more to them. They're just sitting in the trunk. I love the all weather mats!

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don't get any Reward Points if you opt for the Discounted Maintenance Plan.
Is this documented somewhere?

That would seem silly ... spend MORE money than someone who bought no maintenance plan and not get the points.

Unless your "discount" on the maintenance plan is USING those points to pay for the difference. How much was the discount? About US$210 or so? That's what the 42K points are worth.

gruvyhudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I ordered tuxmats for my mustang, they look and fit great. They are softer yet durable, I've used them in previous cars I've owned and still looked great after 3 years. I used my reward points for the rubber mustang trunk mat.

mrnavy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Oxford White, 2023 Roush F150 Oxfo
I got my points in 2 or 3 days. 42000 with a new car purchase.

TUnica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang Fastback, 68 Falcon Sports Coupe
What do the high end Ford floor mats look like? I’m supposed to have them, but mine are plain black fabric.
We too have the 401a and were underwhelmed as well, I've looked at Lloyds and they do make them for the 2024, but there is no logo other than various Shelby logos.

Since ours is not a daily driver we will continue to look for something better. We will keep the original for the day we eventually sell the car so it has the original OEM mats "like new".

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
Lloyds lost Ford licensing awhile ago. That was a disappointment as they make super nice mats in different qualities.

R3tro GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I got 30,000 points and they showed in my Ford Pass about a week after I took delivery
Sponsored