• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Does 401A package come with rear floor mats?

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
This is what I got:

Screenshot_20230908_063556.jpg
I'm picking mine up in about 6 hours. Dealer sent me pictures that show floor liners installed up front and front carpeted mats (no rear mats) in the trunk, but shoot, maybe they have rears too! I'll confirm.
Sponsored

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I'm picking mine up in about 6 hours. Dealer sent me pictures that show floor liners installed up front and front carpeted mats (no rear mats) in the trunk, but shoot, maybe they have rears too! I'll confirm.
The site and window sticker are a bit confusing about this for sure.

I'd be interested in hearing what you confirm in-person.

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
This is what I got:

Screenshot_20230908_063556.jpg

I guess it does only includes carpet mats for the front, but liners for both the front & back.
So if I'm understanding this right, for the $200 option you get these rubber liners for front AND back, and the standard front carpeted mats fit on top of these? The back would be the rubber liners only, correct?

For $200 I may do this just to keep the floor areas clean and make it easier to vacuum everything out.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
fit on top of these?

correct?
I do not, will not, and shall not recommend ā€˜stackingā€™ mats.

imo: never ever stack under the foot/pedal.

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I do not, will not, and shall not recommend ā€˜stackingā€™ mats.

imo: never ever stack under the foot/pedal.
It looks like it is specifically designed to house the carpeted mats. Looks like the bottom two holes are to attach the carpet. If it's designed for it I'm ok with it. Otherwise I'm not.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It looks like it is specifically designed to house the carpeted mats. Looks like the bottom two holes are to attach the carpet. If it's designed for it I'm ok with it. Otherwise I'm not.
Itā€™s real difficult to see but what does it say just between the two mounting/securing points?

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Itā€™s real difficult to see but what does it say just between the two mounting/securing points?
I'm struggling to read it but it looks like it says "Do not place on top of xxxxxxxx floor mats"

Can't make out that one word.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I'm struggling to read it but it looks like it says "Do not place on top of xxxxxxxx floor mats"

Can't make out that one word.
It says do not place the liners on top of existing floor mats, which should go without saying I would think.

That doesn't mean you can't place carpet mats in top of the liners though.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Hi all. OK S650 mats are the same as S550. Carpeted front mats only. Optional all weather mats for front and rear. The fronts carpeted mats get replaced by the rubber mats as they use the government required fasteners.

If you really want rear carpeted mats, for cosmetic reasons, they are readily available.

Reactions: Zig

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
Or 6ā€™ 2ā€?
It's not original as I heard it many years ago. I think it was attributed to Susan Anton however she is only 5' 11" so maybe it was when she was wearing heels. I have had doctors write it in their charts but in the mind set of Roger Rabbit I do it for the giggle.

Eddie Valiant: [Roger managed to slip his arm out of the Handcuffs he and Eddie were attached to] You mean you could've taken your hand out of that cuff at any time?
Roger Rabbit: No, not at any time, only when it was funny.

Reactions: Zig

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
So if I'm understanding this right, for the $200 option you get these rubber liners for front AND back, and the standard front carpeted mats fit on top of these? The back would be the rubber liners only, correct?

For $200 I may do this just to keep the floor areas clean and make it easier to vacuum everything out.
No you do not put the carpeted mats on top of these. You remove the carpeted and put them in storage while using the all weather mats.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
5ā€™ 12ā€ with sneakers
5' 14" barefoot. I stopped wearing heels year ago when the world went casual as I developed software in warehouse conditions. Wasn't much point any longer dressing up in expensive clothes when they were getting torn by the sharp corners on the equipment.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
Got the car. As mentioned by others, the liners are front and rear. Carpeted are front only. They should not be stacked.

I like the liners for sure. One drawback is that your heel can get caught in the grooves when clutching.