• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Molded floor mats

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Sorry but I’m going to keep them upon inspecting both sets. I like them a lot more than the standard carpet mats they threw in the trunk. They are molded to the car very well in my opinion. Maybe there are better options out there for $200. I’m not sure but that is what the dealership charged me. I included a video of both the front and the rear so you can check out the fit if you are still trying to decide between these and something else.

I think they look great. Glad my dealer tacked them on even though I didn't ask and didn't want to deal with reordering.
Sponsored

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Limited
Sorry but I’m going to keep them upon inspecting both sets. I like them a lot more than the standard carpet mats they threw in the trunk. They are molded to the car very well in my opinion. Maybe there are better options out there for $200. I’m not sure but that is what the dealership charged me. I included a video of both the front and the rear so you can check out the fit if you are still trying to decide between these and something else.

Are those the Floor Mats that are included with the 401A package?

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
He is right. I have 401A and still had to pay extra for them. The only thing I don't like about them are the groves on the front mats that run side to side as I have a manual and they catch my heal when I'm letting out the clutch sometimes. They would be perfect if the lines ran the other direction.
Sponsored