• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Molded floor mats

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Did anyone order floor mats with their car by accident and want to sell them? I forgot to order them and the parts department said they aren’t available to order through the dealership just yet.
Sponsored

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Did anyone order floor mats with their car by accident and want to sell them? I forgot to order them and the parts department said they aren’t available to order through the dealership just yet.
I'm a maybe. I'll check them out when I take delivery. My dealer just kind of threw them on my order as a recommendation and I was kind of indifferent on the matter.

OP
OP
Jrws1014

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm a maybe. I'll check them out when I take delivery. My dealer just kind of threw them on my order as a recommendation and I was kind of indifferent on the matter.
Yes please let me know.

jbeansem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus 2014
Does anyone know where on the website you can order some all weather mats? I'm currently only seeing carpeted mats for the 2024 on the Ford Accessories store.

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
I live in Florida and the sand is a bear to get out of the carpet and floor mats.

I am waiting to see if the S550 Weather tech or Husky Liners molded rubber mats will fit the S650 floors.

Hoping they are the same.

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
I was on https://accessories.ford.com and saw the windshield folding cover was the same for 2015 - 2024 so I took a chance and ordered it from another vendor for less (CJ Pony Parts, American Muscle has deals sometimes too).

It looks like the same is true with the floormats. I pulled this from the Ford website:

S650 Mustang Molded floor mats 1692384347737

I hope to take delivery next week and confirm, but presumably whatever fits a 2015 for mats will fit an S650. The new car has the same underpinnings as the previous generation, so it makes sense that many parts carry over.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Just order some Husky or Weathetech mats. They’ll perform way better and prolly cheaper

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
I have the Ford all weather mats from my 2020. I’m hoping they fit.

The trunk liner I ordered from Ford accessories is much nicer than the old ones. It’s more like soft rubber than plastic.

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I have the Ford all weather mats from my 2020. I’m hoping they fit.

The trunk liner I ordered from Ford accessories is much nicer than the old ones. It’s more like soft rubber than plastic.
I picked up one of those to on my order.

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Yes please let me know.
Sorry but I’m going to keep them upon inspecting both sets. I like them a lot more than the standard carpet mats they threw in the trunk. They are molded to the car very well in my opinion. Maybe there are better options out there for $200. I’m not sure but that is what the dealership charged me. I included a video of both the front and the rear so you can check out the fit if you are still trying to decide between these and something else.

OP
OP
Jrws1014

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry but I’m going to keep them upon inspecting both sets. I like them a lot more than the standard carpet mats they threw in the trunk. They are molded to the car very well in my opinion. Maybe there are better options out there for $200. I’m not sure but that is what the dealership charged me. I included a video of both the front and the rear so you can check out the fit if you are still trying to decide between these and something else.

Thanks for letting me know. Enjoy it!
Sponsored