• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse

Grabber_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Wow, those screens actually look REALLY good...

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 23 Bronco Sp, 12 Boss, 66 V8 Coupe
one of your "old" guys here.... well 51yrs old...
i am one who has expressed that i am not a fan of the interior cluster. the ascetics for me are completely off.... i absolutely hate it.
call me what you want but i just dont like it. we have opinions, i get it. but this model will be one that i will not be putting on my list to buy anytime soon. everything else about the car i like,
if i was staring at the outside 100% of the time i would be all in, but if im staring at the computer screens 100% (which if you are driving you will be...) then i will pass.
direction of car mfgs is changing, we all know tech is dominate now and that is what consumers "want"....its going to be hard during the transition until all of these things are fully integrated in to every auto out there and the old ICE are completely gone....

Grabber_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Where the old fogeys at to complain about their lost physical gauge clusters?
I'm "older", 46, and I like the dual digital displays. I do wish they were better integrated with the dash though, at least the gauge pack display...

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
Honestly I am sold on the dash cluster now. As long as I don't have to change it everytime i cut the car on.

I will miss the old dash but hey. It is what it is.

OP
OP
Dub347sbf

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I like how they tied auto start stop to a profile/mode it looks like, which i think would mean you wouldnt have to toggle it every time, just set your mode and it remembers.

I know auto start stop was deleted on some models, but if not, thats a great idea.

The custom aux gauges are nice as well. Im sold on the new screens.

Last edited:

Twizzty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro 1SS 1LE
I really like everything I see on those digital displays just as much as I hate the way Ford integrated them into the dash/interior.

Jetset335

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I hate the dash. I like to have the lowest possible seating position. Now I have to raise the seat to see over a giant piece of glass........ No thanks. If they had integrated it into dash (like the Bullet) it would have been fine. IMO

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RaceRed>GT PP2 >RXCAIL2
Where the old fogeys at to complain about their lost physical gauge clusters?

Old fogeys can operate dashboard controls without looking at some silly ass display.

Also can walk & chew gum at the same time .......... what a putts

The Dark D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I hate the dash. I like to have the lowest possible seating position. Now I have to raise the seat to see over a giant piece of glass........ No thanks. If they had integrated it into dash (like the Bullet) it would have been fine. IMO
I have seen the dash so many time at this point at it looks literally the same height as the current brows on 15-23 mustangs. From the outside looking through the front glass you barely see the back of the screen peaking through

The Dark D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Here is a better comparison of the height of the screens from the s550 to the s650. I going to be 30 so I’m the current target they are going for. I love the customizability of the screens but I do 100% agree that I can’t stand how the screens are integrated. It would’ve looked SO MUCH better without all the dead space from the MASSIVE black borders around both screens.
S650 Mustang Hands-on reviews: digital gauge cluster, display screens, SYNC 4 -- which media are calling impressive CB84A248-5BCB-450B-AA69-83DE54D4CE25
S650 Mustang Hands-on reviews: digital gauge cluster, display screens, SYNC 4 -- which media are calling impressive C403D510-75DB-4043-9B8C-C9D0CD29146E