• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Got My GT!

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Speaking of the charger, you have the positive clip attached to the fuse box line and negative to clip on airbox? This is working?
The positive tab is right off the battery post, before the BMS.
The negative post is on the strut bolt.
Sponsored

Rocket Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker, 2024 GT (soon)
Very nice. That's one of only 3 or 4 colors I would consider. Since my current car is white I think I want one of the reds or blues, but yours looks really nice. Some black accents would really set it off. Maybe the emblems. And I assume you are going to tint the windows?

nc24gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Premium coupe, 01 GT coupe, 94 GT coupe
Hi, congrats on your new ride.

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, 2024 Mustang GT Vert PP NP
Nice looking car. Few white cars are impressionable...the Mustangs are the exception.:clap:

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
OK. Here are the rest of the Pics. I waited too long and the sun is almost overhead. Not good for pics.

IMG_2085.JPG

IMG_2087.JPG

IMG_2086.JPG

IMG_2088.JPG
Looks beautiful, big congratulations!

Reactions: DCS

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
I went to the dealer this afternoon to get some settings questions answered. After that, I took a ride on some straight two lane roads. There were a few traffic lights, so I got to do some shifting and acceleration - limited to about 4,500rpm. That Ford Bullitt shift knob really feels great.
I put the exhaust in Track mode. I have to admit, it sounds great. However, it's not too bad in Normal mode either!
Gas mileage is really pathetic, 12.5mpg, but then I've only driven around in the city about 40 miles. I've got to find some twisty roads and then highway to check mileage.

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I went to the dealer this afternoon to get some settings questions answered. After that, I took a ride on some straight two lane roads. There were a few traffic lights, so I got to do some shifting and acceleration - limited to about 4,500rpm. That Ford Bullitt shift knob really feels great.
I put the exhaust in Track mode. I have to admit, it sounds great. However, it's not too bad in Normal mode either!
Gas mileage is really pathetic, 12.5mpg, but then I've only driven around in the city about 40 miles. I've got to find some twisty roads and then highway to check mileage.
For the first 1,000 miles, my MPG was pretty bad. It's gotten better over the last few fill-ups :)

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After getting car we took a 600 mile RT trip, averaged 22.5 mpg. city and highway driving, mostly highway.. Pretty good for not being broke in yet.

The Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback
Looks great! Congrats!

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford "nicely" put a Positive connection point under that red plastic cap next to the fuse box. The negative clamp is attached to a protruding bolt (longer than the others) near the strut tower. It looks like an obvious negative side connection for charging or jumping. Yes, it is working.
BTW: Thank you for your service. My wife is retired Army as well.
Well, changed things to what your picture showed and......wish I had known this before, so much easier to hook up the NOCO...thanks for posting.:fistbump:

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Well, changed things to what your picture showed and......wish I had known this before, so much easier to hook up the NOCO...thanks for posting.:fistbump:
Yup. Posted that back in post #31 ... 😉

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
Congratulations on the car, looks great.

Am curious why you need the battery charger in such new car? Never had to use one in any of my cars…

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Am curious why you need the battery charger in such new car? Never had to use one in any of my cars…
For me, use the NOCO 5 more as a maintainer. The car is a recreational vehicle for us, stays in the garage most of the time., the F150 is our DD. Once weather stabilizes, it'll see more road time.
Sponsored