• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

FORSCAN - Changing Tire size

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
New to FORScan. Has anyone used FORScan on the 24 mustang yet and if so have you been able to change tire size?

I purchased an OBDII connector for FORScan but haven't used it before or tried to connect it yet. Bought the OBDLinkEX that FORScan recommends through Amazon.
Sponsored

LCDRChemEng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BE DH Premium A10
I hooked it up and it would not recognize the car.
Ill have to check to see if there's a software update or plug in...

FroYo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I have one version that should support but I didn't test it yet (version: FORScanSetup2.3.57.test20230919)
I will share link let me know if it's working

Last edited:

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
Forscan doesn't support the 2024s right now.

Stang24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang
It should. I saw on a FB group someone updated to newest version of it and it connected to it

OP
OP
goodlettjr

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
It should. I saw on a FB group someone updated to newest version of it and it connected to it
I saw the same post on FB. But also saw on thier site that the 2024 is not supported. I assumed possibly a few things.

1. Not officially supported but will connect to some basic things. (But don't really expect that b/c that's why the do beta releases)

2. They downloaded the beta, but if I remember the post correctly , they mentioned the software version and that wasn't the beta.

I don't have any prior experience with ForSCAN so I am waiting.

OP
OP
goodlettjr

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Ok, I had a few minutes and my curiosity got the best of me. Version 2.3.57 connects. It reads the BCM module. Will let you edit the tire circumference in mm. I didn't change anything. I haven't bought new tires for my new rims yet.

S650 Mustang FORSCAN - Changing Tire size 2024 FORScan Mustang Tire Circumference.PNG

cdidrr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang
Has anyone had any success yet in officially editing/changing the tire circumference using Forscan?
Sponsored