• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ford Scheduling Information 4/20/23 - from Long McArthur

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
FYI
First three minutes discusses 2024 Mustang.

Sponsored

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
So since there's plenty of us with Nite Pony and Dark Horse who have gotten scheduled in the June retail slots, I'm assuming the constraints and options reffered to in this video will apply to the next batch of scheduled orders?

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
So since there's plenty of us with Nite Pony and Dark Horse who have gotten scheduled in the June retail slots, I'm assuming the constraints and options reffered to in this video will apply to the next batch of scheduled orders?
I'm thinking the same thing being plenty of people with nite pony got scheduled last week. Holding out hope for my 3/27 convertible order this week despite what this video is saying.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Based on that it looks like I should get a build date tomorrow! 😄

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Well, looks like I was right about the past release, no 400A will be scheduled. Kind of a bummer since I the reason I didnt get the 401A is because I cant even see if it is worth the $ difference.

poppyseed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I can't watch this video at work. Can someone summarize quickly the main points?

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I'm thinking the same thing being plenty of people with nite pony got scheduled last week. Holding out hope for my 3/27 convertible order this week despite what this video is saying.
The constraints in this video are for this week. The constraints in last weeks video were for last week.
Last week, it didn't match the reality of what happened, I'm not sure anyone knows why. Just cross your fingers and hope for the best.

He interestingly said that Dark Horse will be weekly allocation and doesnt follow the regular scheduling, but i have no idea how that works.

Also just a heads up, i have been looking back at old scheduling notes, this will probably be the last regular scheduling week for June. There may be a cleanup week (low volume) next week. Then it will likely be 2 weeks until July scheduling. All Ford plants were down 2 weeks in July last year(Im guessing for July 4th), if its the same this year, July will be a short month. Maybe it wont be though.

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
FYI
First three minutes discusses 2024 Mustang.

In the video he says " No black painted roofs or convertibles. "
My convertible was just scheduled this week. These videos weren't right last week either.

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
In the video he says " No black painted roofs or convertibles. "
My convertible was just scheduled this week. These videos weren't right last week either.
Doesn't seem like they are!
I didnt get scheduled this week, I dont have the leather dash (i have 400a non-pp) which was part of the constraints but that could be it not being my turn yet.

The ordering/scheduling part of getting this Mustang has left a lot to be desired. Not much information at all.

pozi240

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT PP, 21 Bronco Wildtrak, 20 Ranger
Why do people even watch this guy? He hasn't been correct about any of the Mustang build dates or constraints. May builds are fully scheduled and they are NOT all early builds, they are Canadian retail order builds among others (VIP builds, etc.). And, his dealership continually marks up Mustang and Bronco allocations..... ugh.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Why do people even watch this guy? He hasn't been correct about any of the Mustang build dates or constraints. May builds are fully scheduled and they are NOT all early builds, they are Canadian retail order builds among others (VIP builds, etc.). And, his dealership continually marks up Mustang and Bronco allocations..... ugh.
Mostly because its one of the only places that post info from the Ford Dealer News Bulletins (FDNB) that go out weekly. We used to be able to see them on BlueOvalForms, but they stopped posting them last fall.

NewFace has posted some info from the FDNB recently here and I hope he continues to.

Regardless if the info is correct or not, he is stating what has been in the FDNB, and it has matched the excerpts posted here, and it is official info from Ford. Id rather know than not know the info, personally.

Last edited:

pozi240

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT PP, 21 Bronco Wildtrak, 20 Ranger
Mostly because its one of the only places that post info from the Ford Dealer News Bulletins (FDNB) that go out weekly. We used to be able to see them on BlueOvalForms, but they stopped posting them last fall.

NewFace has posted some info from the FDNB recently here and I hope he continues to.

Regardless if the info is correct or not, he is stating what has been in the FDNB, and it has matched the excerpts posted here, and it is official info from Ford. Id rather know that not know the info, personally.
I recommend creating an account at blueovalforums.com (it's free and fast) and DM'ing some of the regular Ford employee's over there.... you're getting the correct info straight from the plant workers. Just saying.
Sponsored