• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Edson8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
For those wondering about the new FP Track Springs. M-5300-S65T is made specifically for the S650 GT non magneride. There is a S62T made for the Ecoboost and fits 15-23 GT’s and Ecoboosts as well and isn’t like the last gen track springs that required you to have the track suspension package with it.

Anyways got these installed this past Saturday. So far I’m loving it after driving with them in normal driving conditions and spiritedly the past few days. The springs work great with stock suspension. The body roll compared to Steeda’s Progressive springs and FP street springs (15-23) is noticeably less. I have it paired with FP strut brace but for normal driving it’s great. Still comfortable but you can feel the car is less floaty/bouncy, and more planted. I live in the Dallas area so roads aren’t always the greatest but so far I’m in love with these springs and happy with them! The drop is just an inch all around. **wheels are SVE SP2’s with 285/35/19’s and 305/35/19’s Nitto NT555’s and no spacers**

Now for my only con when I got my package I received two insulator pads and one of them fit like it should and the other didn’t no matter how you turned it or which spring you put it on. Luckily Ford sent me the correct part and it should be two L pads for those that do order it and plan to install it on their GT.

S650 Mustang Ford Performance 2024 Mustang GT Track Lowering Springs Installed Photos & Review IMG_6034

S650 Mustang Ford Performance 2024 Mustang GT Track Lowering Springs Installed Photos & Review IMG_6069

S650 Mustang Ford Performance 2024 Mustang GT Track Lowering Springs Installed Photos & Review IMG_6066

S650 Mustang Ford Performance 2024 Mustang GT Track Lowering Springs Installed Photos & Review IMG_6067

S650 Mustang Ford Performance 2024 Mustang GT Track Lowering Springs Installed Photos & Review IMG_6073
Sponsored

Renntech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
That looks like the perfect ride height. Some other springs I've been looking at do close to a 1.75" drop, and it makes the top of the tires just about tuck. I like the nicely fitted look inside the wheel well so much better.

Going to pick these up!!

OP
OP
Edson8r

Edson8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
That looks like the perfect ride height. Some other springs I've been looking at do close to a 1.75" drop, and it makes the top of the tires just about tuck. I like the nicely fitted look inside the wheel well so much better.

Going to pick these up!!
if you have FordPass points you should use them! But definitely recommend. I’m even wondering if I should add sway bars at all because it handles corners pretty great, and I like the drop too since I had rubbing issues with Steeda progressives. I did speak to a FP rep about the street lowering specifically for the 2024’s and they’re in the works at the moment just no release date yet. I’m assuming it’s the same ones on the FP800S package and with revised rates for the S650 like these new springs I have on. I’ll be curious to see how those will feel and perform.

OP
OP
Edson8r

Edson8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
What was the price point in these?
They’re $365, but I believe there’s a discount going on Ford’s site and you can use your FordPass points if you have any as well. I think with the discount they have I got them for about $330, and picked it up at my local dealer.

OP
OP
Edson8r

Edson8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Nice. Thank you. You install yourself or did dealer?
I had a performance shop install them for me, but I did install the rear pads myself since I had them without until ford sent me the correct ones to put on.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
I'm wondering about the spring rate for these or maybe the s650 shocks are much better than they used to be on the S550. The S550 Track Kit springs recommended new strut and shocks, as the spring rate would over work the OEM Strut/Shocks. So either the track kit for the s650 spring rates are not as severe as for the older Track Kit springs or the s650 shocks have better damping.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Edson8r

Edson8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
I'm wondering about the spring rate for these or maybe the s650 shocks are much better than they used to be on the S550. The S550 Track Kit springs recommended new strut and shocks, was the spring rate would over work the OEM Strut/Shocks. So either the track kit for the s650 spring rates are not as severe as for the older Track Kit springs or the s650 shocks have better damping.
There is another kit made for the S650 Ecooboost that fits 15-23 GT’s and EB’s. I believe it’s M-5300-S62T. Also made to work with stock suspension. I know it’s a revised rate from the description on Steeda’s site and what a FP rep told me. They’re working on a street lowering kit specifically for the S650 as well just no ETA yet. I believe the rear springs are still the same ones as before so not sure what was changed but front spring may be different. Just from remembering the part numbers on the F and R springs when I unboxed them.

rrbrt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I had been wondering about these ever since I saw that they got added to the Ford Performance website. Thanks for the review.

Did you have to use camber plates to get a proper alignment within spec?

OP
OP
Edson8r

Edson8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
I had been wondering about these ever since I saw that they got added to the Ford Performance website. Thanks for the review.

Did you have to use camber plates to get a proper alignment within spec?
No problem! I didn’t use any camber plates or bolts. I did buy some Steeda camber bolts but I didn’t need them in the end since I was able to get proper alignment within spec.

Paul's stable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse 2006 GT with Temec 6 speed 4.11
For those wondering about the new FP Track Springs. M-5300-S65T is made specifically for the S650 GT non magneride. There is a S62T made for the Ecoboost and fits 15-23 GT’s and Ecoboosts as well and isn’t like the last gen track springs that required you to have the track suspension package with it.

Anyways got these installed this past Saturday. So far I’m loving it after driving with them in normal driving conditions and spiritedly the past few days. The springs work great with stock suspension. The body roll compared to Steeda’s Progressive springs and FP street springs (15-23) is noticeably less. I have it paired with FP strut brace but for normal driving it’s great. Still comfortable but you can feel the car is less floaty/bouncy, and more planted. I live in the Dallas area so roads aren’t always the greatest but so far I’m in love with these springs and happy with them! The drop is just an inch all around. **wheels are SVE SP2’s with 285/35/19’s and 305/35/19’s Nitto NT555’s and no spacers**

Now for my only con when I got my package I received two insulator pads and one of them fit like it should and the other didn’t no matter how you turned it or which spring you put it on. Luckily Ford sent me the correct part and it should be two L pads for those that do order it and plan to install it on their GT.

IMG_6034.jpeg

IMG_6069.jpeg

IMG_6066.jpeg

IMG_6067.jpeg

IMG_6073.jpeg
Your ride is sharp it like how it sits like my Dark Horse with HP lowered springs. wonder if the spring rate is similar as I know the DH chassis is tuned different than the GT.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
I'm wondering about the spring rate for these or maybe the s650 shocks are much better than they used to be on the S550. The S550 Track Kit springs recommended new strut and shocks, as the spring rate would over work the OEM Strut/Shocks. So either the track kit for the s650 spring rates are not as severe as for the older Track Kit springs or the s650 shocks have better damping.
The S550 Track Springs did come with new dampers/struts as one whole piece. I will certainly be waiting for the full set because there's no way the stock dampers match these springs
Sponsored