• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ford Motor Company: On Your Left!

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
if you actually print it out, put it in an envelope and addressed to him (and director of customer relations) and put a 34cent stamp on it, they do actually read them. Well, their media secretaries. do. At least in some companies that actually give a damn. I don't put Ford in that category, however.
I don't think that letter will go anywhere with a 34 cent stamp. The current price for stamps is 66 cents and unless you have a huge supply of old forever stamps, I don't think your going to find a 34 cent stamp anywhere. I put away about 3 rolls when they were about 50 cents but at a rate of a roll a year, I will probably have to bite the bullet and buy some more soon.
Sponsored

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
To: Jim F.
Hi Jim, who decides on what colors will be available for the Mustang vehicles and can they add more color choices for the 2025 DH model please? All the dealers around me have the Vapor Blue color or the black and some of these dark shades of color that on a cloudy day look almost invisible to other drivers. I care about safety and would like to see lighter colors such that other drivers of large SUVs like the Expedition do not hit me. Please consider adding other colors even as extra price option for 2025 model year of the DH model. Thank you!
I went with racing red which is very visible. I like the white but I am not sure it's very visible here on the desert. It probably would be a good color for back east where trees are closer than a quarter mile apart. I agree with you on some of the other colors. They aren't good night colors and while the car lights up pretty well at night, If you park it, it might not be very visible.

Marty1000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD: 2016 Mustang V6
I went with racing red which is very visible. I like the white but I am not sure it's very visible here on the desert. It probably would be a good color for back east where trees are closer than a quarter mile apart. I agree with you on some of the other colors. They aren't good night colors and while the car lights up pretty well at night, If you park it, it might not be very visible.
I am looking for the same color as you have selected, but so far no luck. I test drove the DH in that vapor color and wished it was red or grabber blue. BTW- the car is fantastic and so it the Tremec 6 speed. Enjoy your purchase and Congrats on your color choice!

S650 Mustang Ford Motor Company: On Your Left! DH_ford_web

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am looking for the same color as you have selected, but so far no luck. I test drove the DH in that vapor color and wished it was red or grabber blue. BTW- the car is fantastic and so it the Tremec 6 speed. Enjoy your purchase and Congrats on your color choice!

DH_ford_web.jpg
A poster did a flyover with a drone at the plant before they started shipping and red wasn't a very common color. Probably because it's pretty visible to the law and the owners may intend to exceed the speed limit by a little bit. I did a special order to get mine so if color is an issue, you may need to do the same.

Marty1000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD: 2016 Mustang V6
TO: FORD MUSTANG ENGINEERING TEAM!

Please fix this issue on the 2024 cars. It is silly to let the aftermarket folks make repair kits to cover poor engineering vehicle platform work to save a dime per vehicle.

Is this quality job 2??

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
TO: FORD MUSTANG ENGINEERING TEAM!

Please fix this issue on the 2024 cars. It is silly to let the aftermarket folks make repair kits to cover poor engineering vehicle platform work to save a dime per vehicle.

Is this quality job 2??
Let's tweet this video to @jimfarley98 and see if we get a response. He is a car guy after all so hopefully someone at Ford see's it and we at least get an explanation for those holes...

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, 2024 Mustang GT Vert PP NP
Let's tweet this video to @jimfarley98 and see if we get a response. He is a car guy after all so hopefully someone at Ford see's it and we at least get an explanation for those holes...
Excellent find. Now to find a solution till FMC comes out with something, if they do.

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
Ford.... Keep building ICE cars and your market share will surge. Back off on EV's because the time is not now. In the future maybe but not now. Just my 2 cents.
Sponsored