• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Silence From @Ford Motor Company

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
Zero-Nada-Zilch-Zip-Nil-Diddly Squat Nothing from @Ford Motor Company on my DH order for 90 days now! WTH FORD? Ordered 3-28 priority 19.
Sponsored

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
I ordered one day before you and I have had my car for about 2 months. The difference might be that the dealer had 10 allocations and I bought number 5. If you didn't have an allocation, that might explain the problem.

Lidsoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Darkhorse #0627
Are you tracking it via the tracker or what? Also, have you tried contacting your sales guy? What does your build include?

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
priority 19 is really low, i think dealers can give priority levels up to 10

Lidsoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Darkhorse #0627
priority 19 is really low, i think dealers can give priority levels up to 10
For A DarkHorse a priority won’t effect it unfortunately. I feel like this guy has carbon wheels and that’s his delay.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
For A DarkHorse a priority won’t effect it unfortunately. I feel like this guy has carbon wheels and that’s his delay.
it does affect it, my DH had a higher priority than a co-worker's did, and i got mine first. his came in probably a week ago. this guy's order doesn't have handling package, painted stripes, or carbon fiber wheels, so there's really nothing stopping it

Lidsoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Darkhorse #0627
it does affect it, my DH had a higher priority than a co-worker's did, and i got mine first. his came in probably a week ago. this guy's order doesn't have handling package, painted stripes, or carbon fiber wheels, so there's really nothing stopping it
Alright asked my sales guy. Priority 19 means he’s not going to get picked up. What he’s saying is it’s such a simple build that it should be put into either a higher priority or the dealer is pushing it down becuase they don’t have the allocations.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
Alright asked my sales guy. Priority 19 means he’s not going to get picked up. What he’s saying is it’s such a simple build that it should be put into either a higher priority or the dealer is pushing it down becuase they don’t have the allocations.
sorry @Darkness24, your dealer might've promised you something they can't deliver

S650Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Silverado, '21 Grand Cherokee L, '24 Mustang
How do you know if a dealer actually has an allocation for a mustang? Not necessarily a dark horse, but for a normal GT. Simply asking them can easily result in them telling you what you want to hear when ordering a car.

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
How do you know if a dealer actually has an allocation for a mustang? Not necessarily a dark horse, but for a normal GT. Simply asking them can easily result in them telling you what you want to hear when ordering a car.
I don't know but I had two honest dealers. The first said they only had 2 and they were both spoken for. That sales man said he wouldn't be offended if I looked elsewhere. The second told me how many they had and how many were gone. Providing specific facts is an indication they are telling the truth.

OP
OP
Darkness24

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
What I ordered is in my signature! Simple build nothing that should be holding it up! Received confirmation from @Ford Motor Company & received update e-mails that stopped after 8/14.?

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
What I ordered is in my signature! Simple build nothing that should be holding it up! Received confirmation from @Ford Motor Company & received update e-mails that stopped after 8/14.?
there is something holding it up: your dealer. your order code is 19 so Ford isn't going to pick it up, and that might be because your dealer has no allocations for a Dark Horse, or they really have no intention on giving your order to Ford

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
OP take a breather. 🙄 Its not like you are the only one ordering a car.. oh yeah that's right the company making your car had striking employees too.

Don't be this guy:

S650 Mustang Silence From @Ford Motor Company 1700057526106

Logan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT
Ordered my DH in April. Letter from Ford twice. Last time was in July. Promising a 45 day communications.
After the second letter in July I've heard nothing from Ford. Been in contact with owner of the dealership, he said the carbon fiber wheels,and painted stripes will have an effect on the order. Since the CF Wheels are late model year. So I can expect my DH in early Spring. Which is fine with me. Don't want to drive it in snow and don't want to pay a towing company to bring it home. Since I live 200+ miles from where I purchased it. Oh and by the wayy dealership I chose has 1 allocation of a dark horse, and he gave that order to me. So being patient just waiting. Good luck with your Dark Horse.
Sponsored