• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Ecoboost "Maggie"
1/18 Dark Horse in Carbonized Gray by Top Speed.

Apparently coming out in May 2023. Saw for pre-order.

S650 Mustang First S650 2024 Ford Mustang Diecast! 1/18 Dark Horse in Carbonized Gray tsdts0478_0
S650 Mustang First S650 2024 Ford Mustang Diecast! 1/18 Dark Horse in Carbonized Gray tsdts0478_2
S650 Mustang First S650 2024 Ford Mustang Diecast! 1/18 Dark Horse in Carbonized Gray tsdts0478_1
Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Nice find! I'd been searching for the first one!

I'm a Mustang diecast junkie so I'll be adding that to the collection............although I'm hoping someone produces a GT Performance Pack in either Grabber Blue, Yellow Splash or Race Red!

OP
OP
Crayon

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice find! I'd been searching for the first one!

I'm a Mustang diecast junkie so I'll be adding that to the collection............although I'm hoping someone produces a GT Performance Pack in either Grabber Blue, Yellow Splash or Race Red!
Thanks! Yep! I remember you from the TMS forum days in the collectibles section (I used to be Unnoticedtrails or Crayonbreaking).

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I've got a few resin models from GT Spirit, including their Mach 1 and R-Spec.............they are superb, but similar money to this one.

Secretly hoping Maisto give us the GT version, as they're much better value and still relatively good quality :)

S650 Mustang First S650 2024 Ford Mustang Diecast! 1/18 Dark Horse in Carbonized Gray GT Spirit Mach 1 2

S650 Mustang First S650 2024 Ford Mustang Diecast! 1/18 Dark Horse in Carbonized Gray GT Spirit R Spec

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
I have the GT Spirit Bullitt. Pricy but really I cant complain about the quality.

OP
OP
Crayon

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have the GT Spirit Bullitt. Pricy but really I cant complain about the quality.
Nice! How sturdy are they? Do they feel fragile? I've never held or seen a resin in person.

f00man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
The S550 looks great in any size! They’re pricey for what they are.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
I've got a few resin models from GT Spirit, including their Mach 1 and R-Spec.............they are superb, but similar money to this one.

Secretly hoping Maisto give us the GT version, as they're much better value and still relatively good quality :)

GT Spirit Mach 1 2.jpg

GT Spirit R Spec.jpg
I was quite disappointed in the GT Spirit resin Mach 1. The spoiler is the wrong color as are the mirror covers and the pony, the wheels don’t move and neither the hood opens nor do the doors or trunk. Crappy compared the the GT350R resin they made.

spedy7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang coupe, 2023 GT

GT Spirit Mach 1 2.jpg

GT Spirit R Spec.jpg
Ooooo I like both of those! Not a big fan of the Dark Horse model with some of its flaws. I used to really be into collecting Hot Wheels (mainly Redlines) and some die cast/resin stuff. Might have to hop back in at some point.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
Nice! How sturdy are they? Do they feel fragile? I've never held or seen a resin in person.
I wouldn't say its Fragile at all its just as well made as my AutoArt 2003 Mach1. I wouldn't want to drop it though, suckers got weight and would likely break at least a wheel off or a window and maybe dent a tile/wood floor.

If someone broke into my house it would REALLY hurt if I hit them in the head with it.

OP
OP
Crayon

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wouldn't say its Fragile at all its just as well made as my AutoArt 2003 Mach1. I wouldn't want to drop it though, suckers got weight and would likely break at least a wheel off or a window and maybe dent a tile/wood floor.

If someone broke into my house it would REALLY hurt if I hit them in the head with it.
Ah very cool. I hope to be able to see or feel one of the resin models for myself someday. I just didn't know what to expect. I'm only used to the mainstream diecast models.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Yes, they're very heavy. Despite the cost, I was disappointed in the quality of my GT350 from GT Spirit.....it sat on display and got some sunlight on it (it was on a shelf a good 5 feet from the window). The windows, all one piece of plastic, went very soft and semi collapsed, and one rear light cover fell off when I picked it up.

That being said, I've had no issues with my red Mach 1 which I've had over a year, so perhaps my GT350 was a poor example.

The detailing is superb though, and the colors are much more like the production car. The Grabber Lime GT500 from Maisto I have is a poor representation.
Sponsored