• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

GT5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
I want the Dark Horse in 1/18 scale so bad, but as an open model. I'd love to see one made by AutoArt. I like their models. I have their GT350R, not cheap but it's very nice, however recently they are mostly focusing on supercars. Trying to convince them to make the 2024 Dark Horse. Can you guys spam them on their FB or via email a little? Maybe if they get more requests to make one, they will consider it. Lets try.

Their FB
https://www.facebook.com/AUTOart.de
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I want the Dark Horse in 1/18 scale so bad, but as an open model. I'd love to see one made by AutoArt. I like their models. I have their GT350R, not cheap but it's very nice, however recently they are mostly focusing on supercars. Trying to convince them to make the 2024 Dark Horse. Can you guys spam them on their FB or via email a little? Maybe if they get more requests to make one, they will consider it. Lets try.
As the 2024 is considered a new model I think we will be seeing die-casts, at least from Miasto and hopefully some others like AutoArt.

GT5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
For me Maisto is too low quality. When it comes to AutoArt they are very sceptical about Mustangs. Tried many times to talk about 6 gen regular GT with them, but they always said no, because of lack of customer demand. They remember their issues with 2010 GT sale long time ago and decided not to release any modern Mustangs. Shelby GT350R is an exception where they agreed to release it. Norev, Solido, GT Spirit, AutoWorld and others are not interested, been talking to them. AutoArt was considering for a moment, but not sure so I'd spam them anyway guys. Come on let more people ask them.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
For me Maisto is too low quality. When it comes to AutoArt they are very sceptical about Mustangs. Tried many times to talk about 6 gen regular GT with them, but they always said no, because of lack of customer demand. They remember their issues with 2010 GT sale long time ago and decided not to release any modern Mustangs. Shelby GT350R is an exception where they agreed to release it. Norev, Solido, GT Spirit, AutoWorld and others are not interested, been talking to them. AutoArt was considering for a moment, but not sure so I'd spam them anyway guys. Come on let more people ask them.
I agree about Maisto but that's all we have. I would love to see Acme/GMP do a S550 but they never have either.

GT5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
No chance from ACME/GMP. However they tend to be open about older stuff (recently released 65 A/FX Mustang as a new tooling not old LED tooling, now the new 67-68 GT500 tooling is in development), so I talk to them about 68 NHRA Winternationals Cobra Jet Mustang. Coming back to the Dark Horse topic, I will email AutoArt that TSM got Ford's license for Dark Horse so they shouldn't have issue with getting it too.

Ask them
https://www.facebook.com/AUTOart.de

Last edited:

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
I agree about Maisto but that's all we have. I would love to see Acme/GMP do a S550 but they never have either.
No one cares about Mustangs like people here do. They used to, like 30 years ago. Now most people think of them as relics from a bygone era. It’s worse with Corvettes. I don’t even think they let you buy one unless you’re over 50.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1/18 Dark Horse in Carbonized Gray by Top Speed.

Apparently coming out in May 2023. Saw for pre-order.

tsdts0478_0.jpg
tsdts0478_2.jpg
tsdts0478_1.jpg
Nice model. Looks like they even replicated the oversized lumpy diffuser.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I've got a few resin models from GT Spirit, including their Mach 1 and R-Spec.............they are superb, but similar money to this one.

Secretly hoping Maisto give us the GT version, as they're much better value and still relatively good quality :)

GT Spirit Mach 1 2.jpg

GT Spirit R Spec.jpg
How is the overall "up close" quality of the GT Sprint resin models?

GT5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
Ok, talked to AutoART for some time about American cars in general. We can expect 2022-23 Scat Pack widebody Challenger (confirmed) and recently admitted they are interested in making newer Mustangs and consider Dark Horse as well. Especially now when the production car is shown. Fingers crossed.

OP
OP
Crayon

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Ecoboost "Maggie"
Ok, talked to AutoART for some time about American cars in general. We can expect 2022-23 Scat Pack widebody Challenger (confirmed) and recently admitted they are interested in making newer Mustangs and consider Dark Horse as well. Especially now when the production car is shown. Fingers crossed.
great update! Thanks!

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Grabber_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature