• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
Just a thought but what if it's to allow for the whole back glass to lift? As if the Mustang is become a Liftback?
Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
.... What if.... Lift back?

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
The taillights look like tribars to me…. The bulbs are just lighting up the circular pattern of the cami wrap…

also the lighting of the front tells me those are production units that are just reaaaaaal covered up. Placeholders are always old halogens, these are clearly not that.
Well I wish they'd uncover the fuckers.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Let's just pray that hump is nothing more than camo playing tricks. If the roof actually had that shape, it would look terrible lol.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
Hope so. My favourite Mustang other then the original was the Fox Body with the Liftback. Classic plus adds more practicality.

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
noone seems to have noticed there is no provision for a fuel door in the camo?

jjw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 PP2, 05 STI 475whp, 04 cayenne turbo, cobra roadsters, Shelby Mustangs
the EB

of course! We are god's gift to internet sleuthing, rumor mongering, and imaginitive visualizations. Ford would be lucky to have us hanging out in the janitorial staff cafeteria.

The EB looks no different than the GT so if you've seen one, you've seen the other.
It sure looks like they are trying to disguise the roofline and hood pretty heavily and someone commented about it looking like a 2010. There were comments about dual tip instead of quad tip exhaust. Also, obviously rolling stock/stance and brakes will be different. Obviously rolling stock/track with and just a touch of ride height can make a pretty big difference in the "presence" of a vehicle. I stand by my comment. Its a base car and will obviously have the same body panels etc, my statement was directed at comments that seem to miss that.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Embarrassed to say I had to look up "liftback" - because I've known/referred to that style as hatchback. Liftback is a real term apparently lol. Learn something new everyday 😄

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
Embarrassed to say I had to look up "liftback" - because I've known/referred to that style as hatchback. Liftback is a real term apparently lol. Learn something new everyday 😄
Hatch is when its like the back end of a Golf or SUV. Lift is when it's much more slanted. Thats really the biggest difference. In the US we just call them the same thing.
Sponsored