• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
One of my local dealers just called me to ask if I was still interested in the S650. The salesperson said they just sold their first one today. I guess dealers in Virginia are already getting them?
Ask for photo proof I highly doubt it they are just trying to get you in
Sponsored

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
What dealership?
Koons Sterling

Although I wouldn't trust them. I called them the other day to check if they had any incoming S650's and the salesperson I spoke to said they won't have any until middle of next year lol

OP
OP

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Koons Sterling

Although I wouldn't trust them. I called them the other day to check if they had any incoming S650's and the salesperson I spoke to said they won't have any until middle of next year lol
Checked fords website showing inventory all for them says dealer ordered lol

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
At this point it’s a simple logistical problem. Shipping cars based on the date ordered is not likely. They want trucks full that are going to a specific region/city/dealership. If that means the very fist and very last Mustang go together then that’s what is going to happen. They are not going to send trucks on a milk run just to satisfy order sequence.
Exactly this. Shipping logistics. Michigan and Ohio and Ontario are physically closer = first deliveries. Full truckloads only. Doesn't matter when the cars were built as long as they have enough to fill the auto carrier. Rail is obviously another layer of complexity thus taking long to deliver goods.

The Canadian tracker coming on line is just a bonus. Not an indicator

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Koons Sterling

I went to those clowns earlier this year to be put on the wait list and they were completely clueless. They just tried to sell me thier old 2022 stock. I never even got a phone call when Ford opened the order books a month later.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Don't despair guys. Ford can play games with their digital properties, including websites, trackers, and an ancient Ford Chat, but they can't play games with their physical locations, including lots and ramps and plants. These physical locations are under control. They can't get any cars in or out without us knowing about them. And this time when trucks get out, We might find ourselves drinking Tim Hortons with the truck drivers somewhere in Windsor, or we might find ourselves eating a smoking steaks with them somewhere in wild Texas. We will get to the bottom of it, and we will know when and where 😂 😂

gmoney9873

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Vapor Blue
Don't despair guys. Ford can play games with their digital properties, including websites, trackers, and an ancient Ford Chat, but they can't play games with their physical locations, including lots and ramps and plants. These physical locations are under control. They can't get any cars in or out without us knowing about them. And this time when trucks get out, We might find ourselves drinking Tim Hortons with the truck drivers somewhere in Windsor, or we might find ourselves eating a smoking steaks with them somewhere in wild Texas. We will get to the bottom of it, and we will know when and where 😂 😂
Really hoping tomorrow is the day🤞🏼

bweber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium, 17 V6 Convertible, 20 EB, 01 V6
My dealer’s latest ETA is 8/17 - 8/24. They are close to Lancaster, Pennsylvania. I’ll post on here when I actually see it in person. Luckily they don’t charge over MSRP and are accepting my X plan pricing.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Dumb question but how do the drivers open the door to get out once they're parking in the train? Doesn't seem like there's a lot of room