• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
I really hope that's my grabber blue convertible there on the front... Maybe that truck is headed to Canada? 🤣
I hope it’s yours too
Those could have been more local deliveries too. I firmly believe if they are making a trip the NC they will be on a tractor trailer car hauler. Did you happen to see where they were taking them?
wonder if these are ones going by train or ship

grabberbluecanada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Thank you good Sir!

I have my ETA of 17-23 southern Ontario. Not a long truck drive at all hoping mine leaves sooner than expected!
Me too! My dealer in southern Ontario told me my date of mid August was BS even after ford announced they were starting to ship Monday but I'm still hoping!

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Until someone posts a date under “built” on the tracker this is all just wishful thinking!

Thereallotddenning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Me too! My dealer in southern Ontario told me my date of mid August was BS even after ford announced they were starting to ship Monday but I'm still hoping!
I think the skepticism is justified. This week may be wishful but I think for sure next week they show up. seems like Ford wants to move fast if they are going today

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Alright people.. next step is to scope out your local Ford dealers to see if they have any S650's parked in the lot.

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
Ford already released the cars to carriers. Now Carriers possibly wanted to take advantage of the slow traffic on Sunday and finish some loads. I can assure you that I saw a lot of Trucks leaving the lot today, and I confirm the beginning of the delivery process in a good conscious :)
@DTOWN - thank you for doing the lords work for the group!

OP
OP

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I guess mine is in that lot too, heading to Canada by truck.

But since it's a 10 hour drive, it likely won't be one of those small trailers.

I wonder if they will load the bigger car haulers right there or have to bring them to a different lot for that.
Sponsored