• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Cindy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP DIB
Yeah and everyone of those dents has been pushed out from the inside removing the E-coat and leaving little scratches that can corrode. No thanks.
I was selling car and that happened. Once I got it back, you couldn't tell. My point is, they can fix it and you will never know because that doesn't have to be disclosed. And it could be 100's of little dings like that.
I told buyer it had been fixed from hail.
Sponsored

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
I dont want a single damn paint chip in my car, let alone a full paint job to fix hail damage.

You would be surprised what people call "perfect", I once went to a Lexus dealership to help a buddy check out a car. I was a CPO Lexus, and there was probably 2 panels on the whole car that original paint. Every other body panel was re-painted. I told my buddy to pass, the salesman came out and didn't believe I knew what I was talking about. The manager came out and said what do I know about paint. I told him all the issues on the panels and pointed out flaws that are not present on OEM paint.

The manager came back out with a paint depth meter and said its impossible that more then 2 panels were repainted otherwise the car would not be a CPO. He paint gauged the hood since I agreed it was original paint and confidently said that the rest of the car is going to match the same depth because its original paint! He takes three more readings and they're all way over or way under.

He didn't know what to say and we thanked him for his time and left. Do not settle for repainted cars, the orange peel will be different, the paint depth will be different, the flexibility will be different and in most cases the paint quality will be inferior.

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
My Mustang was at Ramp 59 (Dearborn Truck) just this morning and now itā€™s saying the car is at Ramp 51 Flat Rock? What happened?
Same happened with my car supposedly. Sales manager told me some crap that that may mean it was o e that was pulled from the line for a QC check and that when I get it it may have 45 miles or so on it. But finished his spiel saying that he couldnā€™t be sure. LMAO

vvedapud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang
Same happened with my car supposedly. Sales manager told me some crap that that may mean it was o e that was pulled from the line for a QC check and that when I get it it may have 45 miles or so on it. But finished his spiel saying that he couldnā€™t be sure. LMAO
So annoying lol - my favorite thing is how genuine these Ford reps think the ETA estimates theyā€™re giving are LMAO

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've always operated under the assumption that late August would be when I saw my car at the earliest. My dealer straight up said "expect 18 weeks minimum before the car gets shipped, then expect another 10 days for us to get it and prep it for you" when I ordered back in March. Which had my early expectations at mid August. So I personally don't see why everyone is so antsy for it.

Then again I do still have my 2010 gt premium that I still enjoy driving in the meantime, not everyone is as lucky as me.
Iā€™m still rolling my 18 GT PP. I have it sold to a buddy of mine so heā€™s anxious for me to get this new one so he can buy mine. šŸ¤£. He sent me a picture of his empty garage yesterday šŸ˜‚

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Getting real annoyed.
We were told by YouTubers/ford chat that our cars should be arriving or at least on their way to the dealerships later this week or early next week but I see no real movement.

my car was produced 6/8 and been sitting at the lot for almost 2 MONTHS! Donā€™t want to be a Karen, but damn. No updates no nothing.
Same situation here

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
Are you scheduled for September?

I have the same order as you, not yet scheduled. At this point I unless we get scheduled in October, it will be next year/spring for sure.

I've stopped "expecting" it this year at this point šŸ˜…
Same here. I finally reached out to Ford Chat. My order is "Unscheduled- Clean".
S650 Mustang First 2024 Mustang orders being shipped to dealers now! Ford Chat-27JUL23

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
So did it hail at flat rock last night ?

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
I don't care if Ford's Cheerleaders in this thread keep trying to put me down. I get to drink my coffee every morning....enjoying the view of these babies...while those Cheerleaders are stuck in traffic in some Texas and other states highways šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

S650 Mustang First 2024 Mustang orders being shipped to dealers now! Screenshot_20230728_081452_WhatsA
S650 Mustang First 2024 Mustang orders being shipped to dealers now! Screenshot_20230728_081551_WhatsA

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
Enjoy the view guys. if you want me to take specific pictures, or if you have specific requests, I'm going back later.
Any close up shots of a GT Convertible shadow black with nite pony package by any chance?

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Any close up shots of a GT Convertible shadow black with nite pony package by any chance?
They are very rare there. I remember I only saw one white one with NP...but I'll take another look tomorrow.

DJGold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2015 V6 Manual (3.55 diff)
I don't care if Ford's Cheerleaders in this thread keep trying to put me down. I get to drink my coffee every morning....enjoying the view of these babies...while those Cheerleaders are stuck in traffic in some Texas and other states highways šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Screenshot_20230728_081452_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20230728_081551_WhatsApp.jpg
Pathetic just leaving them there.

Downtown Canada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
No hail apparently.
Further north it did, but nowhere near Dearborn. Someone who lives 30 miles north of Dearborn had no hail, and Flat rock is another 30 miles south....so our cars were safe from yesterday's hail at least

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

Screenshot_20230728_081452_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20230728_081551_WhatsApp.jpg
Is there a white GT with PP and NP?
Sponsored