• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
If you want to ignore the writing on the wall than feel free, but anyone who pays attention can see the similarities here
The Dh, Mach 1, and Gt350 are all high performance v8s with an emphasis on handling characteristics.
Unlike the m1, the DH and Gt350 have "track spec" versions that strip out all uneeded weight in favor of performance on the track (DHS, 350R)
Unlike the M1, the DH is a direct replacement for the GT350 GT4 car that Multimatic has been making for a while.
Unlike the M1 and Gt350, the DH has a mid spec race car in the DHR that has its own spec racing series.

Ford can say the DH isn't a 350 replacement. But actions speak louder than words in this case.
Sponsored

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
Long McArthur

StangMode

Steeda

Last edited:

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Now I know to see the S but to be fair the build list for that baby is really limited. Getting even more excited for what the new Ford Performance parts catalog will looks like. Lot's of things to steel for track day builds from this babies.

Last edited:

Thomas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 CFTP
If you want to ignore the writing on the wall than feel free, but anyone who pays attention can see the similarities here
The Dh, Mach 1, and Gt350 are all high performance v8s with an emphasis on handling characteristics.
Unlike the m1, the DH and Gt350 have "track spec" versions that strip out all uneeded weight in favor of performance on the track (DHS, 350R)
Unlike the M1, the DH is a direct replacement for the GT350 GT4 car that Multimatic has been making for a while.
Unlike the M1 and Gt350, the DH has a mid spec race car in the DHR that has its own spec racing series.

Ford can say the DH isn't a 350 replacement. But actions speak louder than words in this case.
I agree there are similarities but I think this is overlooking basic product portfolios.

The S and R are not road legal and as you state, are much more like the GT4 350R-C car you could order from Multimatic and that is how these will also be ordered. They are analogus to this product. Not retail spec, road legal 350 and 350R Shelbys that you can customize from Ford.

The normal DH is part of Fords retail product portfolio. Based on the increased power and weight, it seems to slot somewhere between the M1 and 350 in a literal sense.

But in-terms of the actual retail product that Ford offers, Shelby's, like Boss 302s etc. are variants that do not have a permanent place in the retail lineup like the DH.

They usually come along later in the life-cycle of a specific mustang generation. I would expect to see something much more like a 350 or 302 later in the S650 lifecycle. Something that is not always on the menu. Probably not a 350 however, given statements from Shelby that no contracts are in place right now with Ford for new Shelbys. At least for now.

Katastrophe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14' Honda Civic EX; 14' Honda VFR800 DLX
Sorry to interrupt with my caveman observations...

...but I need to know the exhaust specifications on this car. If they are using stock manifolds as well...just dang, what a great sounding car!

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
Sorry to interrupt with my caveman observations...

...but I need to know the exhaust specifications on this car. If they are using stock manifolds as well...just dang, what a great sounding car!
Borla racing exhaust, pretty much straight piped

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
That definitely looks like a Mustang…

The 2015 to 2024 styling has been iconic. I loved the 2015, I loved the 2018 and I love the 2024. The GT350’s standalone design was incredible, the Bullitt and Mach 1 screamed 1968 and ‘69 and the GT500 was exactly what I though a 2013 would evolve into. The 2024 brought back the edges and reminds me of the 2000 Cobra and the ‘03-‘04 Terminator.

I am anxious to see a GT500 and a GT500 Convertible.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
$150K? 🥹😆😂😭

Oh man. I needed that.
It's a low production race car with a racing series you can join for buying one. That's cheap.
Sponsored