• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
i forgot to mention this earlier, but i asked the guy who does new vehicle orders for some more information and he told me that the units dealers get from early production (not orders) are built randomly by Ford and the dealers have no say in options, but there will likely not be any dark horses built during that time. also, dealers should be getting their estimated dark horse allocations by next week.

i just hope they dont do the Raptor R thing again, where it's highly limited and every single one sells with at least 30-50k markup, that would be supremely stupid.
Sponsored

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Whart does phase 1 , 2 , and 3 refer to ?
The build and price online configurator on Ford.com. It seems like they won't have all of the options right at the beginning available but will add more as the time goes, fully available by June.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
What is OKTB?

Rate_of_Twist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO, 22 Triumph Speed Twin
The build and price online configurator on Ford.com. It seems like they won't have all of the options right at the beginning available but will add more as the time goes, fully available by June.
Would also seem that some people conflate staged rollout of the builder options and options availability to order. They are not the same thing.

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
Would also seem that some people conflate staged rollout of the builder options and options availability to order. They are not the same thing.
the 'stage1-3' of the always months behind and buggy-as-hell website has to do with software point releases no doubt. Ie, Phase 1 the programmers are required to at least not mix F150 options into the Mustang Builder and maybe the exterior renderings are color-correct, but all cabin renderings are only of the 'basic' split-2 screen configuration.

Stage 2 is who knows...

My larger point is whomever is running this website dev program needs firing and the whole team (probably outsourced to some vendor) along with it. It is not this hard to do a programmatic CMS, I used to run a few. If our work product was this bad our clients (Fortune 50) would have fired our asses so fast it would have made our heads spin.

Looks like a combo of Gravity Forms (aka Wordpress) and some Adobe DTM thrown in.

Last edited:

Rate_of_Twist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO, 22 Triumph Speed Twin
the 'stage1-3' of the always months behind and buggy-as-hell website has to do with software point releases no doubt. Ie, Phase 1 the programmers are required to at least not mix F150 options into the Mustang Builder and maybe the exterior renderings are color-correct, but all cabin renderings are only of the 'basic' split-2 screen configuration.

Stage 2 is who knows...

My larger point is whomever is running this website dev program needs firing and the whole team (probably outsourced to some vendor) along with it. It is not this hard to do a programmatic CMS, I used to run a few. If our work product was this bad our clients (Fortune 50) would have fired our asses so fast it would have made our heads spin.
I agree completely. Im on the marketing side, and the fact that they are that far out on builder updates is insane.

My whole point here is that some people here and on YouTube seem to have a hard time separating the phases as it relates to ordering versus using the builder.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Just saw the first rumblings of a dealer seeing their allocation numbers on Facebook. That McArthur Ford video said dealers would know by Friday of this week, so that seems to be matching up.

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting Dark Horse
i forgot to mention this earlier, but i asked the guy who does new vehicle orders for some more information and he told me that the units dealers get from early production (not orders) are built randomly by Ford and the dealers have no say in options, but there will likely not be any dark horses built during that time. also, dealers should be getting their estimated dark horse allocations by next week.

i just hope they dont do the Raptor R thing again, where it's highly limited and every single one sells with at least 30-50k markup, that would be supremely stupid.
These units from early production are "final versions"? Similar to the future order units.

Msuka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 GTI
Anybody hear any early news today on pricing and options or will this info be released next week only.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
My dealer just let me know their allocation numbers. I wonder if it is per month or quarter. Does anyone know?

2019StangPP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 (ordered 12/21), 2005 Chevy Impala
Anybody hear any early news today on pricing and options or will this info be released next week only.
The week of the 27th…….next week

Last edited:

2019StangPP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 (ordered 12/21), 2005 Chevy Impala
My dealer just let me know their allocation numbers. I wonder if it is per month or quarter. Does anyone know?
It’s supposed to be for the whole model year, mine gets 5-7 total (Eco’s/GT’s) and 1 DH for the WHOLE 18 month MY. He said they sell 5-10 a year on average.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse