• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
, the 1965 Mustang
1965 Ford had no computer-controlled spray booths but offered 30 colors to choose from. Modern Ford can paint 3 million colors but only offers 6 shades of black and a single red or blue. This is known as progress.

1965 Ford was a car company. I don't know what 2022 Ford is, cause they suck at everything.

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
Logically looks that way - phasing in from early Build Pre-Configured Allocations to generate Dealer stock, so they can start building cars before the added complexity of custom ordering.
My dealer said that they can custom order their allocation even if they only get one. Got the info from the GM and Fleet Manager.

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Zach, any idea if you guys will be taking deposits prior to the (tentative) March 27th open of order banks? Specifically asking about DH.
I haven't seen any information yet on it. Once we know how many we are allocated is when we will start to take deposits on available allocations. We do have a waiting list started of interested parties.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang

Rate_of_Twist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO, 22 Triumph Speed Twin
I haven't seen any information yet on it. Once we know how many we are allocated is when we will start to take deposits on available allocations. We do have a waiting list started of interested parties.
Thank you. I have reached out to your team.

Appreciate what you are doing

fordvideoguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2020 F-150
So basically, we will have to rely on the dealer to spoon feed us the options & pricing until the website is available.

That sucks...
The Build and Price will launch in phases. Phase 1 will have trims, colors, and basic information on March 27th (day order banks open). The rest will come over a couple months. Full Build and Price by June.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
The Build and Price will launch in phases. Phase 1 will have trims, colors, and basic information on March 27th (day order banks open). The rest will come over a couple months. Full Build and Price by June.
But all options will still be available for order on the 27th?

fordvideoguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2020 F-150
Yes, that we have been told so far. Until dealer see the order guide next week we won't know for sure. Sometimes there are options or packages that will be a late availability. I know the Carbon Fiber wheels won't be available until August.

Blueberrystang2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT manual
The only option not available will be carb fiber wheels, build and price wonā€™t be fully updated with every option at first they will continue to update build and price over the next few months

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
The only option not available will be carb fiber wheels, build and price wonā€™t be fully updated with every option at first they will continue to update build and price over the next few months
I feel like we are all confused, so the only thing not available start of the 27th will be the CF wheels for the DH. If I want a GT with PP, active exhaust, Bā€™O system I should be fine?

Blueberrystang2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT manual
I feel like we are all confused, so the only thing not available start of the 27th will be the CF wheels for the DH. If I want a GT with PP, active exhaust, Bā€™O system I should be fine?
Correct you should be fine as long as you are ordering through mešŸ˜‰jkšŸ˜‚

2019StangPP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 (ordered 12/21), 2005 Chevy Impala
You might be able to special order it. Or paint it 3rd party. If we will be able to special order options across models, I sure hope I can get that blue dark horse interior on the GT performance
Iā€™ll live with grey or Ember blue. Getting it ceramic coated. To get the indigo interior youā€™ll have to get the Dark Horse
Sponsored