• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Bzal1122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16-Tundra TRD Pro, 13-GT, 03-M3
Well I joined this forum today just to let everyone know what info I just received from my local dealers ( PA) . They anticipate a 20k+ markup on the DH. As usual since there are people out there that will buy them and most likely barely drive them, we all lose. I am on a waitlist but I will not pay ADM of that amount. Good luck to everyone with their names in the ring. They did also kindly point me towards the Mach 1 ā€˜s on the lot though and at the bargain price of MSRP!!!!!
Sponsored

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
Well I joined this forum today just to let everyone know what info I just received from my local dealers ( PA) . They anticipate a 20k+ markup on the DH. As usual since there are people out there that will buy them and most likely barely drive them, we all lose. I am on a waitlist but I will not pay ADM of that amount. Good luck to everyone with their names in the ring. They did also kindly point me towards the Mach 1 ā€˜s on the lot though and at the bargain price of MSRP!!!!!
looks like i wont be paying for ppf or ceramic coating šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
think more, type less. maybe LOT less. :)
this is a public forum. Some of yā€™all have posted way more than I have. Also donā€™t be mad at me, I didnā€™t limit the DH lol

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500
Well as long as demand exceeds supply, ADMs will be the norm...however some of these markups are as insane as the persons who pay them!

2019StangPP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 (ordered 12/21), 2005 Chevy Impala
Itā€™s sad there are dealerships that blatantly rip off customers by charging an ADM. I feel very fortunate that on 3/27, that I will be ordering my DH at MSRP. The only thing I need to decide is the color, likely either Blue Ember(depending on the up charge) or Carbonized Grey.

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
Itā€™s sad there are dealerships that blatantly rip off customers by charging an ADM. I feel very fortunate that on 3/27, that I will be ordering my DH at MSRP. The only thing I need to decide is the color, likely either Blue Ember(depending on the up charge) or Carbonized Grey.
Me too, but Iā€™m going Race Red

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thatā€™s awesome your dealer already said they wonā€™t do ADM!

2019StangPP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 (ordered 12/21), 2005 Chevy Impala
Thatā€™s awesome your dealer already said they wonā€™t do ADM!
Yep no ADM. Looking at the 700A package (basically the tech package), the handling package with the 305ā€™s and 315ā€™s, and possibly the Appearance Package. Not sure of manual or auto though.šŸ¤”

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep no ADM. Looking at the 700A package (basically the tech package), the handling package with the 305ā€™s and 315ā€™s, and possibly the Appearance Package. Not sure of manual or auto though.šŸ¤”
auto!!

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
UPDATED WITH LAUNCH SCHEDULE FROM FORD'S DEALER BROADCAST WITH Q&A:
  • Week of Feb 27th
    • Order guide and Pricing Available
    • Dealer training materials on Esourcebook
    • Ford website updated with Hero PEP Packages
  • Early March
    • Dealers offered early 2024MY build units
  • March 27th
    • Order banks open
    • Build & Price Phase 1 goes live
    • Dealer and customer resource guide available
  • April 17th (Mustang's Bday)
    • Build & Price Phase 2 goes live
  • Early summer
    • Estimated OKTB Achieved
  • June
    • Build & Price Phase 3 goes live

DARK HORSE
  • All dealers to receive at least one allocation
  • Highest volume dealers will receive more
  • Total production target will be released end of the week

ORIGINAL POST:

Please be good news!

S650 launch.jpg
Very exciting stuff! Might bug my buddy who works at a Ford dealership and see what he knows.
Sponsored