• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
That’s what I heard. I also heard that the first Dark Horse cars built will be optioned by Ford, NOT the customer.

So I almost feels like that would make sense? (I am an amateur so don't attack me haha).

But, I feel like we shouldnt be surprised that Ford pre-builds the first Dark Horse specific to the dealers just to "get some out there". Wouldnt surprise me if the first batch are all fully loaded/Blue Embers with the appearance package....then allowing custom builds at a later date.
Sponsored

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
So I almost feels like that would make sense? (I am an amateur so don't attack me haha).

But, I feel like we shouldnt be surprised that Ford pre-builds the first Dark Horse specific to the dealers just to "get some out there". Wouldnt surprise me if the first batch are all fully loaded/Blue Embers with the appearance package....then allowing custom builds at a later date.
People should be able to order the DH on the day the order banks are open. Might not be able to add all the options though (carbon fiber wheels, etc) at that time.

Lidsoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Darkhorse #0627
We are all shocked now? Suprise Suprise Mofo :D

I dont't buy any leaks, whether order dates, price tags etc. anymore. It is all a hassle and we are debating already 8 pages about nothing.

I could also start and debate what will happen in Europe, but I simply don't give a flying *uck anymore until we now official dates.

What wonders me though is why certain items or options are available 2-3 months later than initial order date.

From Mercedes I know they always introduce Editon 1 models right at the beginning of a new model, but they don't exclude exclusive options.
Is that what the ‘phases’ are you think? I was suspicious of it but hopefully it’s like checkpoints to say how things are going. I don’t want to wait and order just for possibly better options that’d fucking blow.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Last edited:

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
Dang, can I get some ceramic too? I dont need the PPF.
Lol If you get a DH at MSRP, show me the invoice that you paid not a penny over sticker, no addendum and not BS dealer add ons, drive to Dallas from Amarillo and you have my word 100% lol​

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Imagine whining about me whining. If you get a dark horse for MSRP, I’ll personally pay for a PPF and ceramic coating for you.
Bet. See you later this year? 😁

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
People should be able to order the DH on the day the order banks are open. Might not be able to add all the options though (carbon fiber wheels, etc) at that time.
It seems (based off of OP), that they are just doing it in phases. Dealers get early default DH, then in phase 1 (likely phase 2) you can custom order your own. Actually fits with my thoughts that your own DH orders will be delayed till later.

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
If that phasing is true, those first, dealer DH orders are gonna be the colors with the appearance pack options so they can get the highest msrp cars. So get ready for mandatory vinyl and blue trim interior.

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
If I didn't know better I'd think Ford was new to this whole car thing and they sent emissaries to sit at the feet of Musk to learn how it's done. I guess Musk forgot to show the 1st slide:

"i'm just f'ing with you knuckleheads"

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Have I mentioned that I am glad I will order my 7th Gen in 2024, when all the hassle is over and having a crystal clear picture about everything :D Hell I might even wait until they release a 60th anniversary edition which should be probably availabe by spring 2024.
Sponsored