• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Hold on wait, did he say order banks for the all of the other models besides the dark horse open up April 17th??​
That’s what I heard. I also heard that the first Dark Horse cars built will be optioned by Ford, NOT the customer.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Not true maybe ford paid him to say this mixed things up since everything got leaked lol
Is what Bill said true about the first Dark Horses being optioned by Ford and not the customers? Does that mean the first deliveries are all for dealer stock or the first custom orders won’t be truly custom?

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I'll stop using caps the minute you realize you WONT get a DH at MSRP 😂 😂 😂 😂
I came back for info and found 7 pages of you whining and acting like you know something dude. You'll know something when everybody else does

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
I came back for info and found 7 pages of you whining and acting like you know something dude. You'll know something when everybody else does
Imagine whining about me whining. If you get a dark horse for MSRP, I’ll personally pay for a PPF and ceramic coating for you.

Blueberrystang2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT manual
Is what Bill said true about the first Dark Horses being optioned by Ford and not the customers? Does that mean the first deliveries are all for dealer stock or the first custom orders won’t be truly custom?
Not sure where that’s coming from at all

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT 10Sp Auto
So basically, we will have to rely on the dealer to spoon feed us the options & pricing until the website is available.

That sucks...
I like to know all the Product and Pricing FACTS before going anywhere near a Dealer....... and their spin....(with some rare exceptions)