• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Rate_of_Twist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO, 22 Triumph Speed Twin
Your best source of info is going to be going to Mustang 6G Mach 1 forum, and looking at the order threads. In a nutshell, each dealer gets a certain number of allocations, and those number of allocations each period are pulled by priority code(dealer can assign this), and availability of parts. Like if you have an earlier or higher priority order with Handling Pack, and your number is pulled, but they don't have any of those tires(just as an example), the next in allocation line is pulled.

Basically, the higher volume dealers get more cars built per month or 'period'. The allocation number of Mach 1s is significantly less than GTs etc. But I would guess it shouldn't be as low as the GT350 was when it came out. Anyway, that's what I have gathered, others probably know more.
To my understanding this is how current Raptor production is, correct?

If thatā€™s the case, it really shouldnā€™t be a problem and shouldnā€™t command over MSRP expect for the first wave or two.

codemanstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Prem
apparently every dealer is going to get AT LEAST 1.
Oh ok. Well I mean there like 3k ford dealers in the US. So I guess that's just a very blanket term. Maybe an indication allocation will be spread out better? Not so sure

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
Oh ok. Well I mean there like 3k ford dealers in the US. So I guess that's just a very blanket term. Maybe an indication allocation will be spread out better? Not so sure
I mean so if half of them only get one, you donā€™t think there will be markup? you gotta remember, half of the ford dealers were doing markups, Iā€™m sure fort kept tabs on that and allocations will reflect that. If you want a DH Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be paying markup, but everyone swore they wonā€™t be paying markup, so which one is it

codemanstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Prem
I mean so if half of them only get one, you donā€™t think there will be markup? you gotta remember, half of the ford dealers were doing markups, Iā€™m sure fort kept tabs on that and allocations will reflect that. If you want a DH Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be paying markup, but everyone swore they wonā€™t be paying markup, so which one is it
well they said all get 1. Granger won't do markup. My local dealers (2) won't do markup on orders. I think with higher interest rates and the market slowly adjusting dealers won't be in a solid place charging markups. We're seeing 4k off Mach 1s. Other cars too since I been cross shopping. I do feel the days of rediculous markups will be coming to an end as it's already softening quite a lot.

CoBrArOx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Genesis GV80 Prestige
Itā€™s upsetting but I think you will be happy with the process they are going a lot more controlled and better for the customers at the end of the day trust me
Better for the customers would be giving us legit dates on when things would happen without changing them and releasing the B&P first before opening orders.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
well they said all get 1. Granger won't do markup. My local dealers (2) won't do markup on orders. I think with higher interest rates and the market slowly adjusting dealers won't be in a solid place charging markups. We're seeing 4k off Mach 1s. Other cars too since I been cross shopping. I do feel the days of rediculous markups will be coming to an end as it's already softening quite a lot.
I DISAGREE, i have reached out to granger, and no response on the DH.

Blueberrystang2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT manual
Better for the customers would be giving us legit dates on when things would happen without changing them and releasing the B&P first before opening orders.
You will be able to price it just contact your local dealer later this month not a big deal, and they never changed anything that was all internal that was shown. Thatā€™s never for customers to see like I said before