• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Blueberrystang2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT manual
I heard someone say that maybe not all of the packages would be available to order day 1. Was that your understanding?
questions @Blueberrystang2000 , are yall relaying this info to customers, if so can they come and put down a deposit?
Really none of that date information was supposed to be posted. What we are supposed to say is in a few weeks they can come in and speak with someone about the mustang until the order bank is open
Sponsored

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
Dealer reached out to me regarding the dark horse lol, he said if they only get that at least one, pricing will be at a "premium" lol

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
when I get home, I'll skim the VOD for more info, but I got a screenshot of the stream and here's some key dates
Week of Feb 27th - order guide and pricing available, dealer training materials on esourcebooks, Ford.com updated with hero PEP packages
Early March - dealers offered early build units
March 27th - order banks open, build and price phase 1 live, dealer and customer resource guide available
April 17th - build and price phase 2 live, Mustang birthday
Early summer - estimated OKTB
June - build and price phase 3 live

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
when I get home, I'll skim the VOD for more info, but I got a screenshot of the stream and here's some key dates
Week of Feb 27th - order guide and pricing available, dealer training materials on esourcebooks, Ford.com updated with hero PEP packages
March 27th - order banks open, build and price phase 1 live, dealer and customer resource guide available
but those dates are subject to change so i wont get my hopes up again lmao

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Wonder what the phases mean? Assuming maybe certain packages only able to be ordered at certain phases?
Edit: oh maybe that is talking about the build and price tool online...

Last edited:

Random7k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8, 2014 Ford Mustang
If you have the vod you should just screen record it and upload it somewhere you can't be tracked xD

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
If certain posts "disappear" (my originals which I deleted and tagged some follow-ups) it was at the request of "the Man". My apologies to those effected.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Wonder what the phases mean? Assuming maybe certain packages only able to be ordered at certain phases?
Edit: oh maybe that is talking about the build and price tool online...
I think it is about the tool online but still don’t know what the phases can be. I really hope it’s not for specific packages.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I think it is about the tool online but still don’t know what the phases can be. I really hope it’s not for specific packages.
Same. I followed another live chat on Facebook, and the guy said he did think certain packages would be introduced in the summer. I don't have any clarification on that. All of those comments are now deleted. I was hoping Roket could confirm, but looks like posts are being taken down here too, so may have to wait. Still, a lot more info than we had, hopefully guides are out soon.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Same. I followed another live chat on Facebook, and the guy said he did think certain packages would be introduced in the summer. I don't have any clarification on that. All of those comments are now deleted. I was hoping Roket could confirm, but looks like posts are being taken down here too, so may have to wait. Still, a lot more info than we had, hopefully guides are out soon.
Who’s taking down the post?
Sponsored