• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Rate_of_Twist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO, 22 Triumph Speed Twin
Dude you literally JUST joined like a few days ago, everyone on the thread was hype, even people with ford contacts like stangmode came out and confirmed from his ford rep that gave him a raptor R to test. Again, for ford to actually go and update the date and not follow through is shitty no matter which way you slice it
Dude, WTF does my join date have to do with anything ? You have zero idea of my connections or knowledge and frankly, look back about a 45 minutes and see who was right?

Resting your hopes on leaks is silly and all there has been to this point is leaks. Frankly all there is as of now is leaks. There are a lot of legit reasons to push order and production dates. There is ZERO reason to rush order / production to serve forum hype.

The BEST thing Ford could do is get this launch right and have the right amount of cars to sell, period.
Sponsored

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Dude you literally JUST joined like a few days ago, everyone on the thread was hype, even people with ford contacts like stangmode came out and confirmed from his ford rep that gave him a raptor R to test. Again, for ford to actually go and update the date and not follow through is shitty no matter which way you slice it
I get it, I really do. Ford could and should do a much better job with communicating this information to their dealers.

That said, @Blueberrystang2000 made it clear that not only are those dates on FMCDealer supposed to be dealer confidential (specifically because they know it would make customers upset if the dates are missed), but he also pointed out that Ford corporate has put a disclaimer on the portal that those dates were not firm and could change at any time without warning or explanation.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
Dude, WTF does my join date have to do with anything ? You have zero idea of my connections or knowledge and frankly, look back about a 45 minutes and see who was right?

Resting your hopes on leaks is silly and all there has been to this point is leaks. Frankly all there is as of now is leaks. There are a lot of legit reasons to push order and production dates. There is ZERO reason to rush order / production to serve forum hype.

The BEST thing Ford could do is get this launch right and have the right amount of cars to sell, period.
You have no clue wtf has been going on in this thread the past month lol, you have 0 contacts, you were just guessing and playing devils advocate

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
I get it, I really do. Ford could and should do a much better job with communicating this information to their dealers.

That said, @Blueberrystang2000 made it clear that not only are those dates on FMCDealer supposed to be dealer confidential (specifically because they know it would make customers upset if the dates are missed), but he also pointed out that Ford corporate has put a disclaimer on the portal that those dates were not firm and could change at any time without warning or explanation.
Lol I also get it, that’s why I said if the original 14th date wasn’t it, then that’s completely fine, I’ll live either way, but to update it to a week later and then nothing is frustrating lol

Blueberrystang2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT manual

Correct I’m glad you remember this

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
I believe ford is going about this the right way, it’s not rushed at all and the information will be available soon to everyone very soon. I believe y’all will be please trust me
Is there really only supposed to be AT LEAST one DH per dealer or is that made up?

Blueberrystang2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT manual
Lol I also get it, that’s why I said if the original 14th date wasn’t it, then that’s completely fine, I’ll live either way, but to update it to a week later and then nothing is frustrating lol
It’s upsetting but I think you will be happy with the process they are going a lot more controlled and better for the customers at the end of the day trust me

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I believe ford is going about this the right way, it’s not rushed at all and the information will be available soon to everyone very soon. I believe y’all will be please trust me
Thats great. I have other places I am following along, and I heard more about track experiences (Dark horse track attack? Thats all my speculation btw) will be released this summer. I heard they said April is still the first month of production.

Rate_of_Twist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You have no clue wtf has been going on in this thread the past month lol, you have 0 contacts, you were just guessing and playing devils advocate
I guess I'm supposed to be hurt by that? Sorry, I'm not. Perhaps you don't understand that this is indeed an open forum and one doesn't have to be a member to read everything that's going on.

I can't believe there are adults throwing temper tantrums over this...

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I know you can't say much but what is soon? a couple of days? weeks?

Blueberrystang2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT manual
Is there really only supposed to be AT LEAST one DH per dealer or is that made up?
More like mach 1 numbers not targeting this to you but this why fore said in the call not to spread information because this information will get leaked and misinformation is spread. To answer your question it’s more like Mach 1 if you are aware how that was

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
More like mach 1 numbers not targeting this to you but this why fore said in the call not to spread information because this information will get leaked and misinformation is spread. To answer your question it’s more like Mach 1 if you are aware how that was
I actually have no idea how the Mach1 was handled.

Rate_of_Twist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This has been the general vibe. I'm glad to hear that, and excited for order details.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I mean, from an operational standpoint, Ford is kind of a dumpster fire right now if you've been watching the news and employee forums.

So to be honest, just missed dates being the worst outcome for our launch would be a miracle.
Sponsored