• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Cancel X-Plan Purchase. Can I submit another one?

StickyRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium 400A AE B&O
I'm not certain just how far you are, but I ordered south jersey near the Philly area and my dealer gave me MSRP order sheet and stuck to the agreed to price, honoring my x plan even after the car arrived. Sales rep was great. I'm young and they definitely did their best to get me approved and out the door and got me in with ford financing. If not too far message me for details
Sponsored

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
So my dealer sucks. Zero communication, VIN look up doesn't show active exhaust or grey/black stripe. My production date is 11/13/2023, So my question is, if I cancel this order, how do I go about submitting another X-plan order from a different dealer who has agreed to an X-plan price? Do I have to generate a new PIN or is the one I have still usable because the plan says 1 car per year.... Thanks for any advice !
Not sure if it has been mentioned, but A/X/Z plans pins are only good for 12 months.

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
Yes the expiration date is sent with the pin number. You can get a second pin within the year equals two per year.
Sponsored