• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Anyone making changes?!??

OP
OP
Jrws1014

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Per the link below from mustang6, Flat Rock closes tomorrow for 2 weeks, so anyone scheduled for a build in the remainder of July may well get the no changes possible like I did.

Flat Rock
It’s one week. The memo was posted here a while ago.
Per the link below from mustang6, Flat Rock closes tomorrow for 2 weeks, so anyone scheduled for a build in the remainder of July may well get the no changes possible like I did.

Flat Rock
Flat Rock is down for 1 week according to this posted memo from ford.

S650 Mustang Anyone making changes?!?? IMG_1535
Sponsored

mcky2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium 21 F150 XLT 3.5
It’s one week. The memo was posted here a while ago.

Flat Rock is down for 1 week according to this posted memo from ford.

IMG_1535.jpeg
I was passing along what I ran across on 6g.
Not surprised the people he talked to there had the wrong info. Big companies always fail communicating even simple things like schedules.

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
My dealer told me that I couldn’t make any changes bc I have a vin and a build week of 8/21. Does anyone know if this is true?
I have a 7/28 build and VIIN. I changed my wheels from the PP carbon gray to tarnished black last week. No issue from my dealer putting it in. The dealer did say it may not take, but it is confirmed on my order through the tracker.

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
Changed my order yesterday by deleting the rear spoiler. I still haven't received any information on my order, which was placed March 28th.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
For those who are still curious, as another data point, I was able make a change after receiving my VIN as well.

It was only to delete the spoiler, but I checked the tracker & the change is reflected on the website. It didn't change my scheduled build week either.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
For those who are still curious, as another data point, I was able make a change after receiving my VIN as well.

It was only to delete the spoiler, but I checked the tracker & the change is reflected on the website. It didn't change my scheduled build week either.
Same with me. Dealer messed up my brake calipers. Was able to change them to red after I had the VIN and all. Didn't change schedule.

Hades5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Insight Touring/2024 Mustang GT Premium
My dealer told me that I couldn’t make any changes bc I have a vin and a build week of 8/21. Does anyone know if this is true?

I was told once a VIN is set no more changes can be made

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, PP - Race Red
I was told once a VIN is set no more changes can be made
There may be certain items which cannot be changed, but my dealer was able to change the brake caliper color on mine after a VIN was issued.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Was everyone's brake calipers put in wrong? Mine were put in as Black instead of Red. Had my dealer change them which then reflected on the tracker.

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, PP - Race Red
Was everyone's brake calipers put in wrong? Mine were put in as Black instead of Red. Had my dealer change them which then reflected on the tracker.
That is what happened with mine. The dealer got everything entered correctly, except they forgot to select the red calipers. When I received my VIN and build week, I looked over the specs in detail in the online order system, and I noticed it included the black calipers. I checked with the dealer who confirmed it was their error. They changed the order a couple of days later and it immediately showed online as red calipers.

OP
OP
Jrws1014

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
That definitely seems to be a myth based on the reports in this thread.
It seems like you can’t change packages, only paint colors. I changed my color after having my VIN for 2 weeks.
Sponsored