• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Changes once ordered

John in Az

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.118scalemusclecars.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Eco convertible
Probably asked already but I'm new so I will ask again. Placed my order for 24 Eco premium convertible just over a week ago. Still no vin which is fine but I ordered Grabber Blue...... wife and daughter wanted Yellow. Because its not be assigned a vin can I change it with my dealer so they update the factory ? I basically order this exact car wheels and all. It will be a family car but I had a Grabber Yellow Boss 302 and always want a Grabber Blue one. Anyway, any input would be appreciated.

S650 Mustang Changes once ordered thumbnail_IMG_1025
Sponsored

OP
OP
John in Az

John in Az

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2024 Eco convertible
You can always tell your family that it's too late to change the order. ;) Blue looks great.
HAHA, I already did and heck my business is buying the car so they have no financial interest in it like a family purchase. Just checking for the sake of checking.

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium (ordered)
You cannot go wrong with grabber blue on a mustang IMO, but yellow is one of my favorites (and what I had ordered). Also, that rendering is not accurate at all. The photos below represents the color 100x better.

I would almost have to put white stripes on, if I went with the grabber blue. 😍

S650 Mustang Changes once ordered 1686232477740

OP
OP
John in Az

John in Az

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2024 Eco convertible
You cannot go wrong with grabber blue on a mustang IMO, but yellow is one of my favorites (and what I had ordered). Also, that rendering is not accurate at all. The photos below represents the color 100x better.

1686232477740.png
I've been in and around the car business my whole life, I know that color on the Ford site is not correct for the true Grabber which I do love like your picture shows !

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium (ordered)
I've been in and around the car business my whole life, I know that color on the Ford site is not correct for the true Grabber which I do love like your picture shows !
If you're sticking with the grey seats (presumably to not have black in the AZ sun), I would stick with the blue personally. I don't think the yellow would look as good with those rims nor that interior color.. just my two cents!

OP
OP
John in Az

John in Az

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2024 Eco convertible
If you're sticking with the grey seats (presumably to not have black in the AZ sun), I would stick with the blue personally. I don't think the yellow would look as good with those rims nor that interior color.. just my two cents!
Agree....... yes grey for AZ and yes grey with Yellow wouldnt work so that would change also. Thanks for the input.

adamhixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
I have made multiple changes to my order while "scheduled for production" and it did alter my scheduled dates, but only a couple days. I actually requested to change my color from vapor blue to atlas blue yesterday. So I don't see any reason why you couldn't request changes if you don't even have your VIN yet.

Update: so I was able to add nite pony and change from black to space grey leather all after having my VIN. Did this in May.

Today I reached out to my dealership to try and have the color changed but have faced some resistance. My personal sales guy is out of the office, so im not sure if it's just the people at the dealership being jerks or if they really can't do it.

Their excuse was "changes can't be made after getting a VIN" but I've had two changes made on two separate occasions so... I know they have no idea and aren't willing to try. I'll keep updated

sadge update: dealer said the website was not letting them make any changes to the vehicle. I'm too close to build date which is not the worst problem to have :) it's okay. My next mustang will be atlas blue :) vapor blue gang I'm here to stay

Last edited:

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I made changes yesterday, but I do not have a VIN yet.

mcky2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium 21 F150 XLT 3.5
I removed Nite Pony from my order with an e mail, my order is young and unscheduled.

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c

1686232477740.png
Where did you get your rear spoiler? Did you Ave to modify it for fitment?