• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ordered April 6

Tacticly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram TRX
Dark horse premium HP, My email doesn’t work in tracking and haven’t gotten a delay or update later from ford in a few months wtf. So I am figuring end of year if lucky because at this point it wouldn’t be an oct-nov build
Sponsored

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
Yep. Ordered the minute order banks opened in March. Nothing.

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
Mine was ordered end of March and should show in the next couple of weeks. It was passed to the shipper 8/27 and is enjoying a leisurely rail trip seeing the sights before it has to go to work. Seeing how many were allocated and if you were really assigned one, it could show some time in September.

ItMeMatP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Total speculation, but when I was looking for a Dark Horse on allocation most of the dealers said sorry we don't have allocation. Then I called a dealership and this guy said oh absolutely I can get you a DH no problem. I said for 2024? And then laughed saying oh no not for this year, we can submit the order but you probably won't get it until 2024.

Point being, had I not asked him he would have just left me hanging letting me think it was coming. There's a chance your dealer didn't have allocation but just submitted the order.

OP
OP
Tacticly

Tacticly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram TRX
I called ford it’s in priority just not pulled yet

OP
OP
Tacticly

Tacticly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram TRX
Total speculation, but when I was looking for a Dark Horse on allocation most of the dealers said sorry we don't have allocation. Then I called a dealership and this guy said oh absolutely I can get you a DH no problem. I said for 2024? And then laughed saying oh no not for this year, we can submit the order but you probably won't get it until 2024.

Point being, had I not asked him he would have just left me hanging letting me think it was coming. There's a chance your dealer didn't have allocation but just submitted the order.
My dealer had one allocation I got it

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Dark horse premium HP, My email doesn’t work in tracking and haven’t gotten a delay or update later from ford in a few months wtf. So I am figuring end of year if lucky because at this point it wouldn’t be an oct-nov build
The next chance you have is November scheduling, they finished October this week.

I am really hoping for November myself. They are scheduling for 5 weeks instead of 4, so maybe we will get lucky.
Sponsored