• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ordered 4/10, VIN 4/17, Originally scheduled for 5/24, built 6/8, Delivery expected 7/10

ItMeMatP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
GT Premium w/ 401a, auto, GTPP, active valve, Vapor Blue.

I originally wanted the Nite Pony Package but it didn't make sense to pay for rims on the GTPP AND the NP, plus the dealer actually told me I would see delays with getting the NP, and based off others posts it looks like he was right. Plus I don't think it's a big issue to get the roof wrapped after.

I'm in southern Ontario. The plant is about 5 hours away from me. I wish I could just go pick the damn thing up rather than having to wait another month!
Sponsored

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium

I originally wanted the Nite Pony Package but it didn't make sense to pay for rims on the GTPP AND the NP, plus the dealer actually told me I would see delays with getting the NP, and based off others posts it looks like he was right. Plus I don't think it's a big issue to get the roof wrapped after.

I'm in southern Ontario. The plant is about 5 hours away from me. I wish I could just go pick the damn thing up rather than having to wait another month!
Ordered 3/27, VIN 4/17, Scheduled for production 6/8, Expected Delivery June 28.

I got a GT Premium, 401A, GTPP, Active Valve Exhaust, Magneride, with the 6 speed w/ rev match. Carbonized Gray.

I wanted the Nite Pony but I might just get the black wheels and badges later. Donā€™t really care for the roof or black w

S650 Mustang Ordered 4/10, VIN 4/17, Originally scheduled for 5/24, built 6/8, Delivery expected 7/10 AF2EE14C-811D-4F96-9F55-2C502D198F6B

OP
OP

ItMeMatP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Ordered 3/27, VIN 4/17, Scheduled for production 6/8, Expected Delivery June 28.

I got a GT Premium, 401A, GTPP, Active Valve Exhaust, Magneride, with the 6 speed w/ rev match. Carbonized Gray.

I wanted the Nite Pony but I might just get the black wheels and badges later. Donā€™t really care for the roof or black w
I've been looking around for black rims that I think I would like. I currently have American Racing Barrage Rims in my 2013 Chrysler 300. Lots of people have them on their Mustangs. Love the way they look, but they suck to clean. I might try the American Racing Crossfires...

https://www.americanracingequipment...4-cross-fire/?attribute_pa_finish=satin-black

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
I've been looking around for black rims that I think I would like. I currently have American Racing Barrage Rims in my 2013 Chrysler 300. Lots of people have them on their Mustangs. Love the way they look, but they suck to clean. I might try the American Racing Crossfires...

https://www.americanracingequipment...4-cross-fire/?attribute_pa_finish=satin-black
They kinda looks like the one Ford offers. I really like these. Itā€™ll make the Brembo brakes pop.

S650 Mustang Ordered 4/10, VIN 4/17, Originally scheduled for 5/24, built 6/8, Delivery expected 7/10 9FFC56D6-D22E-4ACF-B088-0E156A8E6C0F

ItsRoyo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 mustang

How long was yours in production?

Mikey7777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang

Thatā€™s is so cool , did you get a window sticker , I bought my 2023 Ranger at Fraser Ford , now ordered 2024 Mustang in Late April no word yet

t_ice14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Mustangs

AF2EE14C-811D-4F96-9F55-2C502D198F6B.png
This is disturbing. Ordered on 3/27 and mine isn't scheduled for production until 7/24. Wth??? And it doesn't even have PP. Smh...

OP
OP

ItMeMatP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Thatā€™s is so cool , did you get a window sticker , I bought my 2023 Ranger at Fraser Ford , now ordered 2024 Mustang in Late April no word yet
Oddly enough I have nothing. My dealership just sends me photos of what they can see on their system. A little jealous of the others who can see all their updates on some portal I've never seen before

OP
OP

ItMeMatP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
This is disturbing. Ordered on 3/27 and mine isn't scheduled for production until 7/24. Wth??? And it doesn't even have PP. Smh...
It can't be just sheer luck can it? I was confused when I got my original build date of 5/24 because I didn't see anyone else scheduled for May. Meanwhile, being in Canada, our order banks opened weeks after the states, so how could mine be schedule ahead of others?

Mikey7777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang
Oddly enough I have nothing. My dealership just sends me photos of what they can see on their system. A little jealous of the others who can see all their updates on some portal I've never seen before
How can Canadians see updates that tracking doesnā€™t do crap

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
They just keep apologizing for the tracker being useless, don't seem to be doing anything to fix it.

Mikey7777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang
We Canadians are kept in the blind , why canā€™t Ford just set up tracking for USA and Canada all in the same site , this would s bull crap

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
It can't be just sheer luck can it? I was confused when I got my original build date of 5/24 because I didn't see anyone else scheduled for May. Meanwhile, being in Canada, our order banks opened weeks after the states, so how could mine be schedule ahead of others?
Canada actually opened weeks before US orders.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon

Be patient, I ordered mine June 2nd, still no confirmation letter from Ford or vin number