• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Changes to my order and priority

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
So I went and added the 3.55 rear to my order today. My salesman said let me see if I can bump your priority up. It allowed him to take me from 19 to 10. He said that will help greatly with the order getting pulled. I said not with the Nite package but.. Lets see what happens.

Thoughts or previous experience with the priority scale?
Sponsored

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
As I've read somewhere on this forum, the priority codes 10-19 will help vs orders at the same dealership. But it does not increase the urgency from Ford until you're at like priority code 1. So if there are a lot of mustang orders at your dealership, code 10 will help unless everybody is a code 10

OP
OP
LETHAL

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
As I've read somewhere on this forum, the priority codes 10-19 will help vs orders at the same dealership. But it does not increase the urgency from Ford until you're at like priority code 1. So if there are a lot of mustang orders at your dealership, code 10 will help unless everybody is a code 10
Could be... but my guy said it factors with order processing. Who knows... Ford's world is a mysterious one LOL

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
My Priority Code is 11 and my dealer called yesterday saying my DH would be scheduled if I dropped AP and HP. Only one other DH order at the dealership, but I got in first so they asked me first. Not sure what their Priority Code is. But this is to say that I could have been scheduled with a PC 11.

What Price Level are you at with the latest change? Opening Day it was 420. I added Recaros mid April and it was 425. Curious what we're up to now.

OP
OP
LETHAL

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
My Priority Code is 11 and my dealer called yesterday saying my DH would be scheduled if I dropped AP and HP. Only one other DH order at the dealership, but I got in first so they asked me first. Not sure what their Priority Code is. But this is to say that I could have been scheduled with a PC 11.

What Price Level are you at with the latest change? Opening Day it was 420. I added Recaros mid April and it was 425. Curious what we're up to now.
I'll look at the sheet and edit here in a bit.

OP
OP
LETHAL

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
That they raised your priority (gifting you a lower priority #) is welcome, but it is local only.

When Ford comes around looking at dealers and their orders, those with lowest priority # often get picked up first or sooner. But there are a lot of factors. For example, if options are delayed are not available at that time, while they will look at your order first, they will pass that round and take the next person in line. You'll continue to keep your place.

Regional reps meet/discuss orders and other things on a regular basis.

So ya, every bit helps. Nice they did that for you. :like:

OP
OP
LETHAL

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
That they raised your priority (gifting you a lower priority #) is welcome, but it is local only.

When Ford comes around looking at dealers and their orders, those with lowest priority # often get picked up first or sooner. But there are a lot of factors. For example, if options are delayed are not available at that time, while they will look at your order first, they will pass that round and take the next person in line. You'll continue to keep your place.

Regional reps meet/discuss orders and other things on a regular basis.

So ya, every bit helps. Nice they did that for you. :like:
Anything helps I guess. I've pretty much stopped worrying about it. The car will show up when it does.

Downtown Canada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
So I went and added the 3.55 rear to my order today. My salesman said let me see if I can bump your priority up. It allowed him to take me from 19 to 10. He said that will help greatly with the order getting pulled. I said not with the Nite package but.. Lets see what happens.

Thoughts or previous experience with the priority scale?
Is the prioty number on the order/build sheet?
Or would I have to ask the dealer what the priority is?

Thanks!

OP
OP
LETHAL

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I already had the Nite Pony on my since ordering on 3/27. I added the 3.55 gears about 2 weeks ago and my car is now in production as of today. original date was 6/20
Sponsored