• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Can you make changes to an existing order?

Mocansat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
I placed an order on 7/9 for GT Premium with PP. Still unscheduled for build date. Is it possible to make changes to this order or would I have to cancel and then reorder? Looking at changing color and adding NP. Never ordered a car before so I appreciate any input.
Sponsored

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Yes, you can make changes until the VIN is generated. I believe you can also make changes after getting the VIN but before window sticker is generated.

In short, yes, you can at this point.

Also, the NPP is constrained, it's gonna take a while if you add it. Keep that in mind before you make that change.

OP
OP

Mocansat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Yes, you can make changes until the VIN is generated. I believe you can also make changes after getting the VIN but before window sticker is generated.

In short, yes, you can at this point.

Also, the NPP is constrained, it's gonna take a while if you add it. Keep that in mind before you make that change.
Thanks for the info. I know it'll add to the wait time for the NPP, but I'm in Alaska and at this point I would rather it be closer to next spring for it to be built anyways. Another month and we will have snow and ice on the roads. Again thanks for the info.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
I placed an order on 7/9 for GT Premium with PP. Still unscheduled for build date. Is it possible to make changes to this order or would I have to cancel and then reorder? Looking at changing color and adding NP. Never ordered a car before so I appreciate any input.
Call your dealer or go up there. They told me as long as it isn’t in production you can change things
Sponsored